new feelings are realized

Sakura pov

I was walking down the street until I stopped dead in my tracks. That was when i saw him. My best friend walking with the man of my dreams. The one saved me a thousand times. The one who is always there to make me laugh. The one I fell in love with a month ago. And that persons name is Naruto. I remember the day I Sakura forhead haruno fell in love with Naruto. It twas a bright and cloudy peaceful Sunday morning. It was until a certain ninja started started yelling my name for me. It took Al my might and patience not to punch him all around the world. "SAKURA CHAN " bang bang "COME OUTSIDE PLEASE". Punch him around the earth twice. I was going down the stairs and opened the door. He said "Sakura Chan can u come and walk around with me today. I was going to say no but something came over me and then I said yes. He looked surprised for moment but then did a dicey grin. We walked all around town until it was 8 at nite. We laughed and talk the entire time. When we were at my door step we were saying good nite. yawn "Sakura Chan I had fun tonight. "me too". "well good nite naruto kun" and went inside. He just stood in shock on what just called him. That how I knew I loved Naruto Kun.