"Blah blah.. Holy stuff, are you done yet?"

“ᎷY ᏴᏆᎢᏟᎻᎬᏚ ᎪᏞᏞ ᏴᎪᎠ,ᎷY NᏆᏩᏩᎪᏚ ᎪᏞᏞ ᎡᎬᎪᏞ.”

__________________
|ᴘᴇɴɴʏ-ʟɪɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|
*

Ꭺ ᎢᎪᏞᏞ ᎪNᎠ buff black man with a long black beard, stood in a long white robe. He had a kind smile on his face as he looked at me.

"God." I whispered in shock.

"Penny-Lin." He smiled.

"Luciphina, since we're all saying names now." Luciphina cut into the moment. "Yeah, I exist too."

God averted his eyes to her and his smile got even brighter."Look at my beautiful niece."

Luciphina rolled her eyes and smirked. "Okay old man, you know what I'm here for. Give Penny a nice quick tour of heaven, so we can go back home."

God smirked and chuckled."Spicy,  aren't you?" He snapped his fingers and I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I kicked my legs around and flapped my hands. "Luce! L-look! I'm f-flying!"

She smiled, showing her pearly white teeth. She was also flying, but she looked like she knew what she was doing.

God cleared his throat. "Here is the Garden of Eden-"

"Where my dad tricked the stupid human." Luciphina snickered, a part of her sharp looking tooth peeked out.

God groaned and ignored her as he continued walking.

The garden  was so healthy looking with all the bright colored flowers, fruits and green grass. People were walking and talking together. So peaceful.

I squinted my eyes at this one guy in particular.

Is that Nipsey Hussle?

(A/N: Don't hate me😭 it wasn't suppose to be a joke or anything.)

"Here is where Jesus, the angels and I stay. It's also where everyone comes and pray together." He continued.

"Blah blah.. Holy stuff, are you done yet?" Luciphina seemed to really want to go home.

God inhaled sharply and turned to her. "Since you're in such a rush, go home."

He snapped his fingers and in a blink of an eye, we were in my apartment.

I glared at Luciphina and she gave me a look as if she did nothing wrong. "Just go home."

And with that, I went into my bed and covered my head with my pillow.

*
*
*