Moving In

My new place was wonderful it was a beautiful mansion just like mine just thinking about it a tear rolled down my cheek I didn't want anyone to see so I quickly wiped it Hussain leaded me to our room it had an attached washroom and it was huge I told him to go freshen up I was struggling to get my necklace off so I kept it there till the I took out my other jewels that I was wearing after that I tried again to take off that necklace I failed once more Hussain came out and saw how I was struggling with out making any noise he took out a little of it I turned around and blushed I said thx he said anything for my beautiful wife I then picked out a pink silk nightdress and went to the washroom I took a shower I then dried my self and put on my nightdress I came out of the washroom with my hair out Hussain was just sitting on the bed and starting at me like no tomorrow he slowly walked up to me am picked me up in the bridal style and placed me I the bed he then locked the door he put the covers on top of us .............

Hello guys I didn't want to make this chapter disgusting and plus I feel disgusted reading or writing something like that any who how did y'all think of this chap plz

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Btw sorry it's short I didn't really know what to right about