Audition day.

*in spongebob guy voice* One week later.
Y/N P.O.V
I'm a silhouette....
Asking every now and then...
Is it over ye-
You wake up to your ringtone (silhouette by owl city) you pick up your phone to check the caller ID.
Groffsauce🤪💕
You pick up the call.
Groff: Y/N IS IT TRUE!?
Y/N: Groff, what are you on about?
Groff: ARE YOU AUDITIONING?!
Y/N: For Hamilton?
Groff: No, for the live action sonic. YES HAMILTON!
Y/N: yup.
Groff: WHOOOOO! MY LITTLE CHIP IS GONNA BE AN ACTRESS!
Y/N: haha ok love ya groffsauce!
Groff: love ya chip!
*call ends*
You yawn and roll off of Lin's couch reluctantly. Today was the "big day" as he liked to call it...audition day.
You threw on some ripped black skinny jeans and dark blue converse. After that, you put on a striped white t-shirt. Then,you slipped on a  hoodie that said "Normal people scare me" . You did light makeup, eyeliner, tiny bit of mascara and some lip balm.
Lets skip the rest of her morning routine cuz we all don't wanna see that!
Here is her outfit btw:

 Lets skip the rest of her morning routine cuz we all don't wanna see that!Here is her outfit btw:

You are free to change this outfit if you don't like it! :3You let your h/l h/c hair down and ran to the kitchen

You let your h/l h/c hair down and ran to the kitchen.
"Hey princesa !" Piped Lin.
"Morning Linamon!" You groggily replied back. Almost by default you go through the cupboards to find ingredients for you and Lin's breakfast.
"Hey Lin? What do you want for breakfast?" You asked.
"Chocolate chip pancakes!" He replied back happily.
"You're such a child, Lin." You said, laughing at his immediate reaction of sticking his tongue out at you. You scarf down the pancakes while watching Lin scroll through Twitter. Seriously that man has an addiction. You both walk to the theater talking about auditions and random things until we reach the famous "Richard Rogers" theater. Since we where early (Lin had to be early) I kinda just explored the place, IT.WAS. HUGE!
Time skip brought to you by Thayne's love for cookies.
As I walk around, marveling at this amazing place, I (being a quite clumsy person) trip over a seat. Bracing for impact, I feel arms wrap around me...as I begin to look up to see who I fell on (OR YOU FELL FOOOOORR) I hear a soft voice ask "Um...are you ok?" My head shoots up. Our eyes meet and I swear he was faintly blushing, the guy had slightly messy light brown hair (FOR SOME REASON HIS HAIR CHANGES COLOR IN EVERY PICTURE) and chocolate brown eyes that I may or may not have slightly got lost in. He smiled at me
" Are you alright?"
"Yes." I mumbled, a light blush spread across my nose and cheeks.
He chuckled and put out his hand " Thayne Jasperson."
I smiled and took it "Y-
"WELL DAMN Y/N I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE HITTING ON GUYS ALREADY!" I heard a familiar voice shout.
"HI GROFF!" You Shouted back at your old friend. You turned back to Thayne...oh my gosh...he was blushing.
You smiled apologetically " Sorry about him!" He smiled and nodded in acceptance. You both parted ways to where you needed to go.

Time skip brought to you by Groff's adorable-ness

Ok...you can do this....

"Hi I'm Y-y/n l/n and I'm auditioning for Angelica Schuyler..."
"Alright, show us what you got!"

The opening to "oh, miss believer" began to play.
"Oh, miss believer..." you began to sing glancing at Lin as you did.
As you carried on the song, you're eyes wondered around the room. Until you and Thayne made eye contact...right at the line we're you sang "I will tell you I love you." You blushed and looked down.
................................................................................

You finished the song, hitting every note perfectly.
You saw Lin clapping and grinning like a dork, while Groff punched the air and let out a small "Whoo!" You smiles at your two best friends, and left the stage.
"Oh my gosh! Princesa, that was great!" Lin said excitedly.
"Yeah! That was crazy!" Groff exclaimed.
You giggled, making conversation with the two until someone caught your eye.
"Hey guys I'll be right back." You said.
"That's right! YOU'LL BE BACK." Groff said laughing at his own joke.
"See ya, princesa." Lin said , sighing at Groff.
As you are walking over to Thayne, (yup, he was the one that caught your eye, shocker!)
you see he is noticeably nervous...why is that so cute? Ewwww nun-uh you just met hun. CONTROL YOURSELF.
You tap his shoulder.
Slightly jumping at the sudden contact, he quickly turned around to see who was there. You saw him faintly grin when he realized it was you.
"Hi Thayne!" You smiled.
"H-hi, Y/n!" Thayne replied sheepishly. "Um...you d-did amazing out there." You blushed and grinned at him. "Thank you"
Uhhhhh cya next chapter. (This counts as a cliff hanger, right? No? Ok.)

This made me laugh so hard