A Deal

Emily's Perspective:

I eased open the door and made Mason stay put. As I tip-toed up the stairs I heard light talk from the flat. "Oh Sherlock, don't be so irrational....just give me the boy and they can live. Its so simple!" He almost screamed. By the thick Irish accent, I could pick out who had broke into the flat and was now negotiating with Sherlock. Moriarty. I wondered what he meant by "he." I wondered why he was here. I wondered what the hell he wanted?! What would he even accomplish from all of this?! I had to know. I inched closer to the door and pressed my body against the wall. Seconds later I heard unnatural and unsettling silence throughout the room. "Why...why do you want him?" Sherlock said slowly. 'No!' I thought, 'He cant know!' Even though part of me really wanted him to just know everything....I was tired of hiding....I was tired of running...but something deep down told me to keep going. So before Moriarty could tell him anything I walked in. I pushed back tears of pain and swallowed down my nausea. "Ah," Moriarty sighed, "Emily...just who I wanted to see. How's life without your parents." He said sarcastically. I wanted to hurt him so bad. "What do you want Moriarty?" I said angrly. "Nothing from you currently. But I do have a question for your dear brother Sam......." He announced loud enough that anyone in hiding could hear. "It involves the lives of your parents." He said even louder. "No.......? Okay........" He started to swagger off out the door when Sam came out of hiding and spoke up. "Wait!" Sam interrupted. Moriarty turned around quickly. "What is it?" Sam asked. "Here's your choices...you stay here and your parents will die in the next 24 hours.....or...you could come with me....and I'll let them go." He said smirking the whole time. I looked at both them. Sam wouldn't do that....he's to smart for that. "I'll...I'll do it..." He said moments later. I stared at him in disbelief as he passed me, following Moriarty out the door. What the hell just happened?