The Inciting Incident

Steven sat at his desk tapping on a math worksheet with a pen.
God, I hate math homework. If it weren't for those teachers, or the whole educational system at that, I wouldn't be in this situation! He crushed his pen in his hand. Just as he did, Pearl walked into his room.
"Steven?" She inquired. "I made you some lasagna. Come eat."
Steven looked at her with eyes of pure rage.
"I'M SICK OF LASAGNA! MAKE ME EXACTLY WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BLOW THIS HOUSE TO SMITHEREENS!"
Pearl winced at his harsh words.
"B-but how will I know exactly what you wa-"
"FIGURE IT OUT SLAVE!"
Steven pulled a brick out of his magic belly button and threw it at Pearl. Pearl squeaked and scurried off to the kitchen. God, I have everything so tough. I got a Lamborghini instead of the red Volkswagen Buggy I wanted for my birthday and now this? Nobody has it harder than me...
Wallowing in self-pity, Steven turned on the TV.
"In more recent news," the anchorman began, "the middle class is suffering more than ever. Due to the economic depression, many middle class citizens are being left homeless and jobless. More on that at 7:30. Now to Janet with the weather."
Steven stopped listening. The words kept repeating in his head.
Suffering more than ever.
They weren't suffering more than he was.
Suffering more
He suffered the most.
Than
He hated that they suffered too.
Ever.
Nobody suffered more than him and the rest of the 1% and that was that. He was sick of the whiney middle class. He had to do something about it. It was time for a war.