Part 2: Ty's POV

H-Hi everyone. I'm Tyler Rye but you can call me Ty. I'm the pack's Omega which just means I have no say in what happens around the pack and I have to do all of the chores for all of the pack members except for cooking. Aaron and Adrian's mom, the Luna, does that. I have to make sure all of the cleaning is done perfectly otherwise I will be yelled at and get a beating. I just turned 18, which means I hopefully get a mate. All I want is to have a mate to protect and love me. I hope that if I do get a mate that my mate is a guy. YAS BITCH I'M GAY!!!!

Oh Crud Nuggets!!! I need to hide Adrian and Aaron are heading my way. YAS!!! Hiding Spot!!! Now all I have to do is .... Wait what is that mouth watering smell???? Could it be my mate here to rescue me??? No no no no! I was being too loud and I think the twins found me.

Adrian's Pov:

Aaron and I were walking around our massive pack house, when we smelled the sweetest scent ever. It smelled like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Fudge Brownies. 

Aaron's POV:

Adrian and I started looking around the whole pack house. "Wait Adrian! I think our mate is hiding in this actual little hole in the wall." "Well, Let me reach in and bring our baby out."

Ty's POV:

Oh no I think I don't have one mate but two and their the twin Alphas. "Look. Please just reject me now, so that you guys can find the perfect mate for you guys that can actually give you pups. You two don't need to have a piece of junk like me as your mate." " NO YOU LISTEN TO US!! YOU ARE OUR MATE, SO DON'T YOU EVER TALK TRASH ABOUT YOURSELF!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aaron and Adrian both angrily yelled at me causing me to curl up in to a tiny ball. "Yes Alphas." I squeaked. "Oh no! We're so sorry we yelled at you." said Aaron "We just don't like you talking bad about yourself." continued Adrian. "Wait does that mean you guys accept me as your mate?" "HELL YEAH!!!" they both stated as they picked me up and carried me to their room.