FrUk - Burning Love

Okay, so today we are on April 15th 2019 today's news struck entire France : the Cathedrale Nôtre Dame de Paris burns. This inspired me for this tiny FrUk and, I hope you'll enjoy even if this event is very sorrowful.

Author-Chan ~

Francis Bonnefoy = France

Arthur Kirkland = England/United-Kingdom

~~~

London, April 15th 2019...

Today's World Meeting took place in an old castle near London. It was very loud, as usual, but for Francis, something was out of place. He was very tired and every single muscle of his body started to ache. He almost felt like if he was about to die. He wasn't able to listen to what the other Nations were talking about in this state, and just kept trying to keep his balance.

Though, a certain Englishman noticed this. Since the beginning of the meeting, neither France nor him started to fight, and it worried him a lot. As annoying as he was, England developed strong feelings for the "frog" and seeing him in this state was very unusual and was worrying him.

Sometimes, he wondered how he fell in love. He thinks that he liked him ever since they were young and that the multiple fights and wars he lead were just a shield to protect him from this dangerous feeling called love. He didn't understand that thing.

When he sees his beloved one, he always wants to protect him, spend time with him, and do to him other things that he tried to keep in his dirty mind only.

Right now, they were in the almost end of the meeting and Arthur couldn't take it any more, feeling too bad for the Frenchman sitting next to him.

"How are you feeling Frog ? You do not seem very well..." he asked.

Francis, lifted his head and turned to face the English Nation. His mind was busy trying to contain himself of screaming because of the pain, but he understood some words that Arthur used. His azure orbs met the sparkling emerald eyes quickly.

"I... I don't feel... very well..." he stated, trying to recover some energy to speak.

'These eyes...' thought England, 'They become duller from second to second...'

"You tried to take some medicine ? Maybe it can help no ?"

"I tried" Francis replied, "But it didn't... work..."

Right now, he was started to lightly pant between words.

England notices something more. Francis' face was red and sweaty. He put the back of his hand on the French's head and frowned.

"Francis, your temperature is very high. Would you like me to-"

He didn't had time to finish his sentence.

Suddenly, an immense pain attacked Francis' heart. Something was burning him from the inside and he arched his back in pain. All eyes turned to face the poor man who was now agonizing.

England was the first to react. He grabbed an emergency kit from his case and immediately laid his friend on the floor.

"Godamnit you bloody wankers ! Be a little useful and call the Hospital ! It's the 811 !"

The room became louder. Germany grabbed his phone and called the hospital while Italy was freaking out. Some Nations came to help the two men such as Canada or Belgium, but most of them chatted about what was happening or England's unusual behaviour towards France.