The death is near

Y/Ns P.O.V:

The minutes you waited felt like an eternity. It was like the time had stopped, like someone suddently stopped it to get some more time.
'I swear if somebody is doing this please STOP! '
This was driving you to insanity. All you could thing about was what will happen to you, Mark and to your father.

Waiting was driving you even more insane. You never were the patient person of the group.

'Dad told me to stay in the house so that's what I'm going to do. Come on Y/N just relax ok ?!. Everything will be ok at the end '. With that I looked once more at the clock. Dad left for about an hour ago.
I took my body of the couch and grabbed my phone, 'A little music will relax me right now, but where I left my headphones ?'. I rushed back to my room.

I picked my headphones up and putted them to my ears

I picked my headphones up and putted them to my ears. I picked my favourite song since I wanted to change my mood a little bit. Laying my body to the bed I decided to read a book since I have so many.
You picked one of the books that were on the left side of your bed and started reading it.

Your mind went off of everything and you decided to close your eyes for a bit.

The same nightmare that you had before somehow creeped his way to your head again.
With a quick move you opened your eyes and now you were up from your bed for sure.

Who are those three wolves. I don't even know them. What they want from me ?. Why they even save me. And why MY dad was attacking ME ! ?!.

So many freaking questions !

I looked at the clock that was on the wall infront of me, next to the window. Two hours have past since I saw dad.
Still with my sleepy face on, I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision of my surroundings. Yep two hours and he still isn't home yet.

My eyes fell towards the window. I looked out only to see something like smoke in the sky. The sky wasn't blue, not even a little spot, everything was grey and black ,it was unnatural, like somebody has painted the sky.

 The sky wasn't blue, not even a little spot, everything was grey and black ,it was unnatural, like somebody has painted the sky

CRACK !

I heard the door downstairs break open.
-You turned your head to the sound in the speed of light

'That's either my relief or my death'
But to be honest this sounded more like your death.
I heard quick footsteps coming towards my room. For one reason I couldn't move. My body was froze on the spot. I knew if I don't hide
now I'm dead but what the fuck is happening ?!

Eyes locked on the door. I can hear quick footsteps coming from the stairs. Step by step the noise became more intence. I was just standing there looking at the door.

The noise of the footsteps now became unbearable. Your death was out of your door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
[A/N] : Hi guys !
New chapter finally out, I'm sorry that you had to wait.
OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU DO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PURPLE HEARTS FOR ME TO USE
💜💜💜💜#20 imaginery💜💜💜💜💜

OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU DO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PURPLE HEARTS FOR ME TO USE💜💜💜💜#20 imaginery💜💜💜💜💜

It's 1:20 a.m. and I've got an exam tomorrow lol.
Please vote if you like the story.
Let me know your thoughts about the chapter.
LOVE YOU 💜!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡