Chapter One.

*vlogging* "Hey guys! Its yo' BFF Maggie, here! Today, I am on this fancy airplane going to LA! I'll talk to you, when I land!" I put my camera in my bag and listen to music on the flight. I am a little ahead of you.

Hi! I'm Maggie! I am 20 years old, and I am going to LA to pursuit my dream of being a YouTuber! Some of my favorites are O2L, Tyler Oakley, Lohanthony and Andrew Lowe. Anyways, I'll be going to VidCon on the second day I'm there!

*on the plane*

The plane lands and I get off. I get stopped and asked for pictures a few times and I follow the people who asked for a pic. I look for Lia. Yes, the Lia She is one of my best friends and she is picking me up.

I look for her and all I see is...

JC CAYLEN. HE IS HOLDING A POSTER WITH MY NAME ON IT. OH MY GOD.

I calmly walk over and he says "Are you Maggie?"

"That's me!" I reply with a smile.

"I'm Jc. Nice to meet you. "

"I know, I watch your videos" I laugh.

We get in his car and drive to the O2L house.

......

We arrive to a big house with a flat roof. Cool. We get out and meet the boys at the door.

First is Ricky, Then Kian, Trevor, Sam and then.... Connor. He looks breath taking. He is wearing a gray shirt with flowers on it, black vans and black skinny jeans. All topped off with his dazzling white smile and quiff.

"Hi, I'm Maggie." I say to them, sneaking glances at Connor. "Its getting dark, so I had better get to my new apartment." I say.

"Hey, we were thinking if you wanted we could just take you tomorrow and help. How does that sound?" Trevor said.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say, grinning.

____________

sorry if that was shit. lol. hope you enjoyed!