Chapter 1 - Kick off.

Vesper glances out the window at a huge white phantasmic flying bat creature lurking at a distance, around his respite block, utherwise reffered to as his custodian, or 'lusus'.

"I suppose I should feed you.." He says to himself, walking closer to the window. 

"...Well... I get to find a useless waste of space to hand off to you for blood. That shouldn't be hard." Vesper said a bit to coldly, but glanced at the ground. 

The troll opened up the window and jumped out onto his metal balcony, proceeding to climb down the ladder. "Why couldn't you be a fucking fruit bat you custodian piece of shit," he mumbled under his breath. He honestly hated having to take time out of his day to fetch worthless scum off the streets of Alternia for his Lusus. Not that he thought they should live, ok well maybe he thought that, but he had to feed his Lusus. It was nature. If he didn't his lusus would die off to soon. If he was any bit a colder than he already is presently, he would have starved koumori-dad. 

But thankfully, he wasn't 'that' cruel.

Not too much time has passed as he made it to a destination.

 "Well I need to eat too so," he said to himself, as he paused for a second peering into an allyway only to see a scummy worthless troll hugging its knees and from there he spotted his prey.

Vesper did the usual and culled the troll on the spot, quickly with the least amount of pain he could manage. He was skilled at this kinda thing. He's done it so much.

He glances around his surroundings before leaping side to side up the walls of the alley upon to the roof before losing himself in rejuvenation.  Vesper Sunk his rainbow-drinking fangs into the worthlessly 'rare'  'scarce' limeblood and feasted like no tomorrow not thinking twice. It has been quite some time since he has taken a killing for mostly himself. After drinking until he was content he swiftly jumped rooftops with the body all the way back to open area, somersaulting off the roof to land on his feet. Vesper walked off back to his respite block, and up onto his own rooftop to lay the limp body there.

Seconds later flew down a giant bat-creature entity.

"Greetings...Kumori-dad," He kicked the body to his lusus.

"Enjoy." His voice trailed off as if he was uninterested.