(22);Awkward

"So,selena are you free tonight we can hang out?" Niall asked nicely,making my blood boil with jealously.

"Sure,anything for you Love" selena said hugging him again.

Do i look like a bag of potato? She know that i am still here right?

"Selena" i warned.

"Okay guys me and El will go we have something to do" louis said winking at Eleanour who is blushing rightnow.

"Me and sophia too"

"Perrie and me three!"

With that all the couples left,and it was harry,niall,selena and me.

"night club aye?" Niall said being the carefree person he is.

I am boiling right now,he asked her out,i know he is doing this for me but selena is being a bitch.

"Yes! I would totally go" selena said excitedlly making me roll my eyes.

"Someone is jealous?" Harry tease in my ear,making me chuckle and say,

"Never,because i know that niall is only mine he won't break my heart i am sure of that" i was smirking at harry who smirk back and said,

"He is a man,all men cheat,be sure of that"

                     -*-

"I love clubbing and drinking so much" niall cries drinking his sixth cup of beer.

"Niall baby enough! You will be drunk!" I said chuckling at him

"No! I have never got drunk! I am a strong man!" He said showing us his muclues making me laugh more.

"Let's dance Niall!" Selena yelled over the music to niall who nod and got up with her leaving me my mouth hanging open,

Did he just left me here?

"I told ya"

NIALL'SPOV!

"Come on let's go to my hotel room it's not that far! I will show you something awesome" selena said taking my hand and out of the doors

I wasn't drunk,well half of,but not that much,i can still think,and i won't left my grilfirend right here like this,

"Selena,hope will be mad" i said stopping at the door of the club to get a look on hope.

"Hope doesn't care,she's with harry,look over there" selena pointed to a dancing harry and hope,they seems to be so happy.

"Okay i am coming" with that i was off with selena.

                       -*-

HOPE'SPOV!

"they took forever where are they?" I asked looking around

"I am over here,i was driving selena home,because was alittle tired" niall said smiling like an idiot,what's wrong with him?

"Oh kay,wanna dance?" I asked nicely blushing already,shy gir i know.

"No i am tired can we just go home?" Niall denying my offer? Is that real life?

"Sure" harry mumbled standing up

                -*-

I was satting beside niall as he was gawking at his phone,laughing every there and then,it was like he was text someone.

"Niall can we go out tomorrow?" I said trying to form any type of chat.

"Yeah sure i will tell the guys" he said looking at me with a cheeky smile

"NO!ALONE! Me and you only" i begged placing kisses all over his neck,

"Sure" he moaned and got ny lips to meet his,for a passion kiss.

Kissing hard,then him sucking my bottom lip asking for an entrance,which i gave to him to easy,his tounge playing wonders in my mouth,after two more mintues i was out of breath,so i pulled back.

"I love you so fucking much" niall said smiling pecking my lips once more.

"I love you too honey bunny"

                 -*-

SELENA AND NIALL DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OKAY.

Short and late update? Sorry school will start in a few hours and i can't sleep,i am so worried,i mean this is my school for two years,and here are me still afraid of my first day.

Whatever! This book will end in eight more chapters to exact.

I will try to update 'HIDDEN' only untill it's done.

Okay bye guys! ILOVEMYCANDAY!

-Haneen.