🚋eighteen

00:56

Felix scrunched up his nose as he suffered the violent bright screen of his phone while checking the time, before realizing it wasn't his phone. His eyes blinked for a moment, finally getting a good look of his face and Changbin's that was on the lock screen of the phone.

Lixie 🚋 Binnie

Feeling surreal, Felix slowly set down the phone back on the bedside table and looked around the dark room. He barely could see anything that he became a little afraid to move, shuffling nervously on the bed before he was aware someone was beside him.

He could hear the soft snores now, as he peeked, making out a familiar face with the help of the moon light that passed through the curtained windows. Felix immediately broke into a wide, surprised grin as he watched Changbin fast asleep.

"Binnie?"

He poked the older's cheek, whispering as Felix stifled a giggle. It was pretty hard not to be giddy. Felix was near to kissing Changbin at their close proximity. "Hyung..."

Finally, after a few good seconds, Changbin cracked one eye only to see Felix smiling up at him. He hummed, "Felix?"

"I'm hungry." He softly informed, pouting. He wasn't feeling a little bit sorry for the older. Nevertheless, he chuckled while adding a little sorry.

"It's fine." Changbin sat up with a yawn, reaching for the lamp and turned it on, illuminating the dark room with a soft, warm light. "I'm kinda hungry now too." He let out a tired laugh.

Felix wasn't moving at all, feeling his body sink into the coziness of Changbin's bed as he stared up at him. He had realized again that everything that was happening right now was like a dream; Changbin was there beside him, in a dimly lit room, looking soft and precious. He caught Changbin looking at him, as the older reached for his hair and raked his fingers, making Felix squirm and giggle.

"Come on," Changbin ushered the younger, standing up as he tried to pull Felix. "I'll make you hot chocolate."

Felix beamed, hastily standing up as he pounced on Changbin, the older letting out a grunt then a chuckle. Changbin wrapped his arms around him, "Oof-you're heavy, Lix!"

"You're just small, Bin!" He laughed when the older gave him a light punch in the chest before they walked outside of the bedroom.

Felix had his arms wrapped around Changbin's neck as they waddled across the room. The older started to prepare the hot chocolate with Felix latching behind him like a koala and he doesn't mind really. Felix talked with a hushed voice, flirting with Changbin in one minute and then the next, they were talking about work. From there, they randomly hopped from topic to topic until Changbin was done.

"Here." The older handed the mug of hot choco to Felix as they comfortably sat down on the couch.

"Thanks."

"Hey, I just realized," Felix turned to Changbin who was chuckling as he opened a topic. "We don't really have the most romantic first meeting, do we?"

Felix blushed instantly, remembering every bit of detail of what had happened before. "It was embarrassing..."

"For you, I guess." He shrugged, which he earned a playful glare from the Australian.

"I mean, I wasn't still familiar with my directions, and then I was panicking. And it was like, really late, you know? So what do you expect?" Felix pouted adorably, making Changbin chuckle louder.

"And I even panicked to the wrong number!"

"Was that bad?" Changbin smiled at him, giving him an expectant look.

Felix swallowed, blushing intensely. "N-Not really...I mean...you know...I met you."

"What were your first impression of me?" He curiously asked, crossing his legs on the couch.

Felix pondered with a smile, "Funny, before I met you, I was afraid you were an old man."

"I was about to complain until I realized I was being too eager to help you." He grumbled, making Felix laugh. Flustered, he admitted as he avoided Felix's gaze. "You were crying! That made me panic too."

"Thank you. What do I do without you?" He grinned, faking a dramatic sigh.

"Okay, then what about when you finally met me?"

"You're really, really handsome." Felix beamed, "And I was thankful you were not an old man."

Changbin laughed, blush lightly spreading across his cheeks. "I really am not! Geez."

"I'm really glad though, all of that happened."

Changbin looked at Felix who was staring at his yellow-colored mug, his reflection on the drink. He was smiling to himself, and Changbin couldn't help but suck in some air as he waited for Felix to continue.

"I'm glad I was being stupid back then. I'm glad it was you who I accidentally sent the wrong number. A-And...and...I wouldn't ask for more, really."

Everything became so silent, Felix's voice was becoming smaller and smaller as he continued to talk his heart out while ignoring the blush on his cheeks. Unbeknownst to Felix was Changbin too, squirming at the feeling of wanting to burst out. Changbin had his mug set on the coffee table unfinished, and his palms were sweaty.

"I really, really like you, Binnie and um...I-I wouldn't say it's like at first sight but... well, uh..."

Felix caught himself looking at Changbin, straight in the eye as the older only smiled at him. It was a moment where the Australian couldn't look away, finding the words but couldn't. Changbin became impatient, interrupting him from his thoughts as he reached for Felix's hand that was holding the mug. 

"Felix, whatever it is, I really, really, like you too."

And as if a drama, there was an unspoken cue where they should kiss. It was a perfect moment to do so, because Changbin and Felix were slowly leaning to each other, closing the distance and as if a firework bursted in the sky, their lips pressed softly, and gently.

Felix felt it was rushed, and Changbin knew it was too short for his own good, but the both of them were a blushing mess as if they were really making out, when in fact, they only shared an amateur kiss.

"Was that your first?" Changbin cheekily asked.

Felix set aside his cup of choco as he frowned in worry. "Was it obvious? It was bad, wasn't it?"

"It was cute. You were shaking."

This made the Australian blush, embarrassed and a bit disappointed. "That's considered bad, right?"

"It was special."

Felix looked at Changbin who avoided his gaze as he shared the same red shade of flush on the face. "It's not bad, I swear. I...I thought you'd go for a second one and maybe it's not so cute anymore...maybe, it can be more...um, intense on the next one-"

Changbin didn't have to ask.

-

hiiii sorry,  i hope you didn't wait too much!!! it was just holy week recently so yeah, we weren't allowed or more like, we had to abstain from using our phones hence the lack of updates! I'll be posting all chapters at once ^^

id like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 500 READSSSS OMGGGG and THE VOTES AS WELL AAAAAA thank you vmmm!!! i hope you continue to enjoy the story haha! 2 more chapters to go!