Mindless Squad!!

ALEXIS POV
*Dreaming*
"Yoooo baby come here..." a deep raspy voice said.
"Yes my love I'm coming..." I said also thinking what the hell this boy want now? "Yes baby what do wa..." I stop my sentence mid-way to see this tall, tan boy eyeing me down, as he stand wet with a towel wrapped around his wet body, gesturing me to come towards him.
"You like being wet, huh?" He asked
"Yeah baby... I do." I added
"Well you soon be wet- IF YOU DON'T GET YO ASS UP!!" He said sounding like my mom.
"Huh?" I said before being awake to freezing cold water being thrown on me.
"What the hell momma!?" I questioned
"Well get yo ass up, so you can enjoy summer break before it's gone!" She said opening the curtains in my rooms. The light was blinding even though it helped warm me up from the cold water.
"Fine... I'm getting up."
"Good and your brothers are waiting for you downstairs let's go girl!" My mom said walking out the room, while I sat on the bed "Bitch..." I mumbled making her pop her head back in the room.
"What child!? Listen I'll still whoop yo ass Lexis!" She yelled walking down the steps.
"Nothing I'm coming down now..."
I actually decided to get dressed and ready for today and changed my sheets... because everything was... soaked... But I let my fluffy hair flow today, as I threw on a red off the shoulder dress with some red low top vans. I made my way downstairs noticing all my brother wearing vans too!
"Ayeee vans gang!" I said walking down the steps.
"Gang gang!" They all said. Once I reach the last step
•Ding Dong Ding•
"Who?" I ask.
"Gang Gang!!" They said as I open the door to see Lala, Yasmin, Kirby, and Ty, and lastly Princeton!! We all hugged and everything to reunite the gang together.
"So I ain't dress up to stay in this house. I plan on going to the mall, being cute, and getting more clothes. But I don't know about y'all, but IM OUT!" I said as I grabbed Prince and ran out the door! After that everyone followed even momma.
"Now y'all be safe and I'll see y'all this evening..." She waved