Untitled Part 1

I told her i was taking her on a date. It was my first night in Augusta and i wanted to make her feel special. This was our first time being together in life. I wanted to give her a night to remember. 

She was in the mirror puttin on her lashes and contacts and she had on this right fitted olive green dress. Her waist had slimmed down but it seemed like all the weight went to the right places. The way she leaned over the counter i could see that her thighs were so thick. Her skin looked so soft. I wanted to touch her so bad. She told me she wasn't ready for that kinda thing, but something in me is telling me that i need to taste her. If she says no I'd back. Down but if she says yes....

I walked up behind her in the mirror and started giving her soft kisses on her cheek. She was smiling so hard. This same smile had been on her face since i came in yesterday from philly. She hadn't stopped smiling i know her cheeks were hurting but she would stop smiling. 

"Baby i know your ready to eat I'm moving as fast i as i can." She said with a little laugh. She didn't even know that I'm not rushing her to leave i want to convince her to stay in this room with me.

"I want to eat but the food can wait." I said while moving my kisses to her shoulder and right into of the strap of her dress. Her body tended up and for a second i thought she was going to tell me to stop. She finished putting on her lash. And put her hands on the counter.

"Let me taste you." The words slipped out of my mouth. I was thinking them since i saw her yesterday. I dreamed about it as we slept. I wanted to when she got out do the shower and her wet body was in front of me this morning. But i felt like i had to wait. But this time for someone reason i couldn't. I wanted to taste her. Taste her in sides and watch the faces she makes from between her legs. 

She turned around and she looked so shy. Her face was turning a different shade of brown as if she was blushing. The look in her eyes said yes but i needed her mouth to move and give me the ok to finally do what i honestly have been dreaming about since i started talking to her. 

"Ok but be gentle. Please." So looked down and i could tell she was nervous. 

I was going to make this magical for her so that she forgot why she wanted to wait i wanted to heal the spots in her my tongue could only reach. I wanted to show her that I'm different. And this is different. And the love we will make will be different. 

She's so much shorter than me and i couldn't wait any longer to carry her to the bed. I'd save that for tonight. I kissed her lips so softly. She took the pointy piercing out of her lip and replaced it with a tiny diamond like i had requested and it was shinning from out  saliva. Placing my hands on her ass i gently picked her up and placed her on the counter. She wasn't expecting that , her eyes got wide. 

In this moment she realized she had been wanting this and me too. As much as she held out. And many times as she tried to push me away. She want me. My heart. My body. The same way i wanted hers. I lifted that dress up to her waist and exposed her baby blue panties which of course made me smile because she did that on purpose. She knew that's my favorite color.

I looked in her eyes for validation once again. I found my answer. She looked at me and looked back down and i knew she was ready to let me taste her. Lifting my fingers under the thong and slowly taking them down of her golden legs i saw how wet she had gotten so fast for me. I looked up and she looked away. 

"Is this for me?" I asked pulling her face back to look at mine.

"Yes daddy, i swear only you made me this wet so fast i couldn't help it." She replied

I couldn't take it anymore. She knows callin me daddy is my weak spot. I needed to explore hers.

At first i kisses her pink lips. So smooth on mine. She had just shaved and i could tell. I liked the slit were her lips met really slow causing her to put her head back. Taking my hands , i serparted her legs and exposed the pink inside of her beautiful spot.  I couldn't figure out if i just wanted to eat it all right now or take it slow and make her feel everything.

I liked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she let out a very very silent moan. I'd never heard her moan before but it did something to my body to my spot. She had actually made me wet too. I licked from her hole all the way back to her clit as i gripped her thighs lightly. She tasted so good. I've never met anyone that tasted this good. I wanted more. I wanted to take all of her in my mouth but i just couldn't. My princess needed to be tasted and i needed to take my time. Taking her clit in my mouth i sucked on it lightly and slowly, i looked her and she was looking down at me. Her body was warming up. Her thighs were warming up. She was enjoying just the little bit that i had done for far. Licking around and around her clit on way then circling back and doing it the opposite way cause her to moan my name.

"Geeeeeeeeee......" she let out. Her clit was obviously her spot and i kept toying with it. Taking it in my mouth, blowing on it, and doin soft nibbles on it. Her hands found her way to my dreads and she ran her fingers thru my hair. Pullin my head into her soft spot even more.

"Daddy stop playin. Taste me baby please." She said while making eye contact with me. She had her contacts in and it made her even more sexy. I couldn't even resist. I just did as she asked.

Licked her clit harder and sucking it in harder as well. Licking her hole tasting her wetness from the source. I stuck my tongue in her and i moved it in circles inside of her while looking in her eyes. 

She squirted. I felt her about to do it and i could have moved but i couldn't i wanted all of her. And i was truly making a huge mess. So big that we won't be leaving this room any time soon. I kept licking and teasing her clit and slipped a finger inside her whole. At first her body tensed up again. I could feel just how tight she was. She had let anyone touch her since the last person that hurt her. I liked that i was breaking yet another walk with her and she honestly was letting me. 

Moving my fingers in and out of her i could feel those walls breaking down. I could feel her opening up more to me. Honestly falling for me. Going deeper inside her she trapped my dreads and moaned and moaned louder and louder. I slapped her ass with my free hand. 

"Daddy do it again please daddy please."

I gave her ass a good slap once again. And just like that her thighs started to squeeze my cheeks. Her body started to shake. I knew what was coming. She was. She was cuming for me. On my tongue. Right now. I had broken all her walls and made her cum for me. 

She came on my tongue and i kissed her sweet spot one more time before returning to her face. Giving her a kiss that let her know i knew all the walls were gone and she was finally here with me.

" I'm ready to give you the rest of me." Taking off her dress and jumping down off the counter. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed. "I want to give you all of me." Was the last thing she said before we explored each other's bodies and breaking each other's walls. 

We barely made it to dinner hours and hours later. We had to shower and we made the mistake of taking a shower together and did it all over again. She was tired but i knew i had to get some food in her because when we get back to the room the rest of the night will only get better and be filled with more exploring.