2-Why?

"Hey! Y/n! Wait for me!" Tzuyu yelled as she ran through the hall.
"Hm? What do you need?" Y/n asked the girl. "I just thought we could hang out, if that's fine." "Well, I eat lunch alone under the tree. Are you sure you wanna come with me?" Y/n asked. She thought Tzuyu would change her mind, and she was happy to get some alone time. But she instantly regretted even asking.

"Yeah! We talk there. Let's gooo!" Tzuyu said as she dragged me by the arm. She was so cute. Y/n was staring at the beauty until-

Y/n's POV

"Oh wait...I don't know where hehe. Which way cutie?" I blushed at the nickname Tzuyu gave me. "Oh uh, I should drop by my friend's practice room first." I said. Guan and Mo can't eat lunch with me today since they have dance practice. I also ask them sometimes to let me eat alone, they don't like it but understand me. I knocked on the door. Seulgi eunnie, who was our senior she was in 10th grade, while we were in 8th, opened it. "Oh, y/n! You here to see Guanlin and Momo?" She asked. The seniors treated me nice. I wasn't exactly bullied. Just not noticed. "Oh, I just wanted to say hi, am I disturbing?" "Oh, nah. I'll call them" Before she could call them Momo was already shouting "Y/N-AHHHH I MISS YOUUUUU COME HERE AND HUG MEEEEEE" Momo shouted as I saw through the door, she was running to the door. "ME TOOOOOOOOI" Guanlin shouted. As they reached the door, I was tackled to the ground as they were hugging me. "Yah! Stop! I was just gonna say hi." I said while puffing my cheeks as I stood up. "Haha, aight. Oh, is that the new girl?" Guanlin asked. "Oh yeah, this is Tzum." Tzuyu then shakes Momo and Guanlin's hands. "Oh you two going together?" Momo asked. "Yeah" Tzuyu answered. "OMO I SHIP ALREADY" Guanlin said " ME TOO" Momo said. "US THREE" The rest of the dance crew yelled. "Hey! Stop it." I said while pouting, which caused Tzuyu to pinch my cheeks. "Cute." She said, which caused the rest to squeal. "Alright we gotta go. Bye now!" I said. "Oh wait, Tzuyu, are you Taiwanese?" Guanlin asked. Oh yeah they're Taiwanese. "Yeah, you too?" Tzuyu answered. "Yup. You two should go now and have your date." Aish this bitch gonna die later. "Tzuyu, take care of our baby Y/n ok?" Momo said. "Yes I will, she could be my baby" Tzuyu said smirking. "The whole room squealed. " OK BYE WE'RE GOING!" I said and rushed out.

hey guysss. Read my Twice oneshots books. I'll be posting all my author notes and announcements there. So basically. I wanted to say sorry for my hiatus, so this week, I'll be updating this book thrice, and the oneshots book 5 times. This is already included in the 3, so 3 more. Read the oneshots book for more details. Bye kyutieeesss!@mention a user