8.girls night kinda

Layla's POV

As I was making my way to ally's house my phone would not stop buzzing. Ugh I could not focus on the road. Pulling over I picked up my phone. "What!" I shouted in to my phone. "Gees chill lay, I was just calling to ask where are you at Derek will not stop calling me?" ally asked. Pulling back my phone I realized that it was ally not Derek. "I'm sorry al I thought you were Derek. Me and Brookelynn are on the side of the highway." I said turning and looking at a sleeping Brookelynn. "What!" she shouted in my phone I heard her running down the stairs and a door open the close and then her car started. "I'm on my way lock the doors and do not move!" she shouter putting me on speaker "al I'm fine we will be there In a minute chill." I said "Layla just stay there and don't move. okay?" she asked "fine okay sure." I said turning on the heat. "Okay I'm pulling up behide you." she said when I seen her get out of her car she hung up the phone. "lay what on earth why are you not at your house?" she asked getting into the passenger seat. "Me and Derek got into a fight." I said sighing. "What about?" she asked looking back at a now full awake brooke. "he has been secretly letting my mom and dad talk to brooke." I said reaching back and picking up Brookelynn. "Wow really?" "thats messed up." she said snatching brooke from me. "Yeah i don't even no why I'm that mad." ugh laying my head back against the seat she said "because he went behind your back and did it." "come on let's get to my house it's freezing out here." she said putting brooke back in her seat and buckling up. "What about your car?" I said looking at her "it's not mine it's my moms new boyfriend's." She looked over at me and smiled. I laughed "really al." I said starting the car and driving away. When we got to her house i was so tried I could not even Carry brooke. So I made ally Carry her. We put Brookelynn in the crib that she has here when we spend the weekends. Then we got a Bunch of junk food and laid on ally's bed till we were falling asleep with gummy warms in our mouths. We turned off the tv and laid on the floor to lazy to move all the candy and food on her bed. Then it was lights out.

I'm not sure what time it was but I heard Brookelynn start to cry before I got up I heard someone singing to her and her stop crying. Rolling over I see Morgan taking care of her. Morgan seen me and said "go back to sleep honey I got her." She said taking brooke out of the room sighing I turned back around and went fell back into a deep sleep.