Chapter 1 - The First Day

If any of you doesn't know what any of the abbreviations mean, here are the meanings:

(If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments)

POV = Point Of View

Y/n = Your name

Y/l/n = Your last name

Y/m/n = Your mom's name

Y/d/n = Your dad's name

PLEASE READ! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHARACTERS THAT YOU'LL PROBABLY WANT TO KNOW IN THE FUTURE SO PLEASE READ THIS:

Albus Severus Potter  - Son of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, siblings are James Sirius Potter and Lily Luna Potter. Year 1.

Y/n Y/l/n - Daughter of Y/d/n Y/l/n and Y/m/n Y/l/n, muggleborn, she has no siblings. Year 1.

Rose Weasley - Daughter of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, she has one younger brother, Hugo Weasley. Year 1.

James Sirius Potter - Son of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, siblings are Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter. Year 3.

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy - Son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass, he has no siblings. Year 1.

I did some research and it turns out that Albus was actually supposed to be in Slytherin, but I think all or most of us want him to be in Gryffindor so I'm gonna put him in Gryffindor (comment if you wanted him to be in Slytherin or in Gryffindor). If the house I put Y/n in  isn't yours, I am truly sorry, but I hope you guys enjoy the story.

*Y/n POV*

"Y/n! Wake up honey! We got to get to the train station or you'll be late!" yelled my mom as she shook me to wake me up. "Y/n! You'll be late to your first day at Hogwarts!" The it hit me, today I was going to go to Hogwarts. I quickly got up and ran to my bathroom to get ready. When my parents and I were ready to go, we rushed into the car with my stuff and headed to the train station. When my parents and I got to platform 9 ​3⁄4, we said our goodbyes and I got in the train, it took me a while to get somewhere to sit but I managed to find a place, I was sitting in front of a boy with ocean blue eyes and black hair, next to him was a very similar-looking boy with green-ish blue eyes and black hair, and in front of him was a red-haired girl with green eyes. After I sat down, a blonde boy came in and asked if he could sit with us and we all said yes, then the red-haired girl said "Hello, I am Rose Weasley, and you are?" to which the blonde boy responded "Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, I believe our parents have met before" then he laughed, "Yes, perhaps they have, I hope we can still be friends" said Rose, then laughed. "James Sirius Potter" said the boy with green-ish blue eyes, then they all turned to me, "What's your name?" said Rose, "Y/n Y/l/n" I answered,  "Albus Severus Potter, a pleasure" said the blue-eyed boy as he smiled and extended his hand for me to shake it, which I did. Albus and I exchanged smiles for about 5 seconds before Rose said "I'm sure we'll be very good friends, Y/n!" and she looked at me with a warm smile as I smiled back and said "I sure hope we will!". Rose, Albus, James, Scorpius, and I kept talking until the end of the ride and we became very good friends.

*Skip to when they're being sorted in their houses*

*Still Y/n's POV*

"Slytherin!" yelled the sorting hat as Scorpius waved at Rose, Albus, and I and walked to the Slytherin table, "Rose Weasley!" yelled Miss McGonagall, "Good luck!" Albus and I yelled as Rose sat on the chair and McGonagall put the sorting hat on Rose's head, it took about 30 seconds but finally, the hat yelled "Gryffindor!", Rose smiled and walked to the Gryffindor table. "Y/n Y/l/n!" yelled McGonagall, I looked back at Albus and hugged him tightly, not being sure of what house I would be in, "Good luck" he whispered in my ear, I walked towards McGonagall and sat on the chair as McGonagall put the sorting hat on my head, it took a while for it to choose but after a little while, it did, "Hufflepuff!" yelled the sorting hat, I smiled at Albus, walked towards the Hufflepuff table and sat down, hoping Albus would get sorted in Hufflepuff. "Albus Potter!" yelled McGonagall, Albus walked towards McGonagall and sat down on the chair in front of her, she placed the sorting hat on his head and it took a while for the sorting hat to choose, but at the end, he got sorted into Gryffindor, we exchanged looks as he walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Rose, she then looked back at me and both of them waved at me and smiled, I waved back with a smile on my face. After the whole ceremony and the feast, we all walked out of The Great Hall, we were supposed to go straight to our dorms but Scorpius, Rose, Albus, and I stopped to talk when we got out. "I guess we'll see you guys around" said Rose as she hugged both Scorpius and I. "See ya around" I said to Albus, Rose and Scorpius, as I left to follow my housemates (I don't know if that's even a thing, lOl).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment your house and let me know any suggestions you have for the story in the comments! Love you!

Word count: 946