October

October was a movie which I had no intention of watching when it was released literally I was really thriller when I heard my favorite actor Varun Dhawna is back with a new movie but instead of the active energetic and fantastic Varun we are used to see in HSKD and SOTY we found a more silent and simple kind of Varun in the trailer.

So I found this fact a little odd but I never knew this movie was such s germ until I saw this movie yesterday.

The actress of the move banita sandhu had already stolen my heart in the commercial of double mint, well that advertisement was one of the most cutest ads I have seen. But when she was choosen for the role I was shocked she had absolutely no match with Varun and they didn't even make a good pair.

But choosing her for the role of shiuli iyer was the best decision ever if she was replaced by any other character say Alia the movie would have been mistaken as a Love story. Even though the actress had nothing much to do in the movie and her most lengthier dialogue in the movie was "Where is Dan?" still the actress successful attached a lot of audience attention through the movie.

Dan is one of the best characters ever played by Varun the only word that came to my mind after watching this character is "adorable" I found Dan is kind of cute and adorable I was looking at him like I was watching a small cute baby. Dan is also a character who we feel is as innocent as a baby we can understand it through the way he talks and behaves.

If you are looking for a love story with lot of pain and tipical bollywood drama this is not the film for you. But if you want a beautiful story with lot of amazing messages then this is a great movie for you. And if you love to see Varun cry this is definitely a must watch for you even though the character is not a cry baby the way Varun cried in the movie stole my heart like he did in HSKD.