The Summoning

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Dark chanting appears around you~

.

.

.

.

.

~The dark chanting grows louder~

.

.

.

.

.

.

~The dark chanting screams out loud as the earth breaks open and three figures come out~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Valian: .......................... *Looks around smirking* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Not really what I pictured earth to look like. *His flute appears in his hand* Its too........... peaceful.

Little sister: Master I'll follow you where ever you go! That's what bad sisters do for there big brother!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Baby brother; *Shrieks* EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valian: Hm............ You are right dear sister *Sees you* Hmmmmm *Smirks and walks up to you* .................................. Oh look what we have here. A living soul to eat.

(Please READ, VOTE, and COMMENT)

Mistress: O-O Oh no................... What have I done.