💤☺Its ok💤☺

Warning:
Mentions of abuse,kidnapping and torture

You where tied to a chair, tortured,beaten,cut,bloody and bruised,You where screaming and crying cause of the pain you where in. "HELP ME, DADDY PLEASE"  you screamed, Spencer just stood there and walked away. "NO COME BACK PLEASE" you cried and screamed,trying to get out of the chair, but he ignored you. You lifted your head weakly to see who the kidnapper was but you couldn't see a face. You screamed loudly.

you opened your eyes, you where shaking,sweating and crying"Shhh, its ok, it was just a dream im here Y/N, i didn't leave and i won't ever leave" Spencer said brushing my hair with his fingers. I was breathing heavily at this point. "Its ok sweetheart" he reashurred me. I sat up fast and hugged him tight ,not wanting to let go, and cried into his shoulder, he hugged me back and started rubbing my back. "Did you have that dream again" he quietly asked. "Uh huh" i said still crying and shaking. "Shhh, its ok,i didnt leave you and i never will , i promised myself the day i adopted you i would protect you and love you,and im Keeping that promise" he Reashurred me again and continued "just go back to sleep now ok?"
"No i dont want to" i said holding on to him even tighter. "Ill stay right here,i wont leave ok" he asked "ok" i sobbed and nodded. I let go of him and laied back down, he pulled the blanket over me and tucked me in and started brushing my hair with his fingers untill i fell asleep

INSPIRATION

@CardlinAudio is a youtuber who dose asmr roleplays that are really good