ch. 01

AN:
Please read author note at the end.
___________

I had never seen Justin before. He was never in my mind and never in sight, but in a blink of an eye, he was everywhere.
I'd just dropped off Ana at her boyfriends house. While attempting to drive between all the crammed up cars in the parking lot, I finally made it out. I rolled down my window, and breathed in the cool and subtle air of New York City. The evening was beautiful and calm-- classic eastern winter.
The loud music from the apartment was interrupted with irregular bursts of laughter and shouts for more drinks.
As tonight's beer-bringer, it was my duty to try and get as much liquor into that house as I possibly could. Earlier today, we were all eating lunch at this Korean sushi place. Noah asked all of us who would want to be the beer-bringer, that whoever volunteered got paid almost $350, while using his money to pay the beer as well. Being the brokest person out there, I took the offer before anyone could even think. My messages told Noah to call me whenever they wanted more.
    The way Ana and her boyfriend, Aiden, were drunk out of there minds and linked hands as they stumbled up the stairs to his room told me that she wasn't going to call me to pick her up till tomorrow.
I snickered over the thought of what would happen if she were to come out of that room looking for me and finding nothing but empty beer bottles and discombobulation in every corner. That house was going to collapse from all the people that were in there.
I texted Ana to contact me if she needed me to pick her up and hit send. As I slid out of the car into the gas station I got two more boxes of beer that came with 12 cans in each.
Trying to carry them to the cash register wasn't an easy task. Only a few feet to the cashier I stumbled and someone held me up.
"Need help?" His mysterious unknown voice asked in a raspy tone. I took one breath and stared into his light caramel brown eyes and just stood there, not saying a word. Just staring at his intimidating features.
He stared back with a solemn expression and said "let me help you with that." He grabbed the two boxes and went to the cashier.
"Fifteen dollars and forty-four cents" the cashier blurted out.
I rushed into my purse and dug to find my credit card. I took a slight look forward to see that the unknown boy was paying for the beers.
"You dont have to. " I said giving him my credit card. He took a look back at me and I let my self sink into his deep brown orbs as he grabbed back my credit card and put it back in my purse without a word. He handed the twenty dollar bill to the cashier as he turned back and said "I've got it."
He had caught me off guard. I was still a little shaky from how quick everything was, but thankful that this unknown man was paying for the beer. Although he did a nice gesture, I was still intimidated by the way he carried himself. He seemed sophisticated, but had an adolescent flare to him.
"Here's your change, sir. Have a good evening." said the cashier,
"Yeah." He mumbled back.
I stared at him in realization at what he'd just done and put myself into the correct mental state. He had just paid for something that wasn't his.. It was yours. Why'd he do it?
"Um.. Thanks, but you didn't have to do that.. Here let me pay you back." I went to my purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill that was on my fingertips until the unknown stranger grabbed my hand and pulled it out of my purse.
"As I said before," he had whispered in a sort of annoyed tone, "I got it. I didn't do this because I had to, I did it because I wanted to."
I stared at him and looked deeply at his defined jawline. Looking at half of his face as I couldn't really see the other side profile from my point of view. He filled my soul with curiosity, curiosity about him.
"Now now. Don't flatter yourself. I don't do this for everyone. You just got lucky." He chuckled.
My mood changed quickly as I replayed the words he had just said in my mind over and over again. What an asshole I thought to myself.
"Excuse me." I threw back at him viciously. "I'm doing anything but flattering myself. I was going to pay you back till you pulled my hand away and told me I didn't have too. Just give me my shit back and leave." I commanded.
    I reached my hand forward, and my face telling him all the words that say 'leave me alone'.
He clicked his tongue and handed it to me. I made my way to my new matte black BMW i8 and started shaking my head from side to side.
I went for my car handle and flinched at how surprisingly cold they were. Then, all of a sudden, I start hearing footsteps come closer and closer till I felt a warm breath upon my neck.
At exactly that moment I wondered why didn't I move into my car faster. I just stood there.. shocked.
"Don't be mad at me." He whispered with passion in every word.
"I'm sorry." He had said. I turned back and saw a clear picture of his face. He looked 20 or 21.
"I gotta.. I gotta go." I impatiently choked out, putting the beer hurriedly inside my car and speed walking to the other side to get inside.
The guy shouted "Where ya headed?" I got in my car and answered in a conceded tone.
"Why do you need to know?" I said while looking in the mirror and fixing my hair.
He knocked on the window signaling to put it down. I rolled my eyes and rolled the window down.
"What?" I exclaimed in annoyed tone.
"Well well well. Where did this attitude come from? I don't like attitude, but from you.. I don't seem to mind it.. What's your name?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I chuckled.
He stared with a growing anger and looked at me as if he still wanted an answer. So I gave in and blurted "It's Adrianna, but I like to go by Adri."
"Well Adri, I'll see you around" he smirked and turned to the right. I got in my car and drove the way he was walking and rolled down the window and shouted. "Hey! Um. Do you have a ride?"
"Oh look who's being nice now, Adri." He smirked and walked up to my car. I immediately regretted the offer I gave him. My phone buzzed and I realized it was Noah texting me. He texted me,

N: Wheres the liq A???

I quickly texted him back in annoyance telling him,

A: I'll b there in a bit. Chill

I took a look outside my window noticing the guy was still there waiting for an reply with a sly grin on his face. I spat, "Look it's cold outside and you're fucking walking. I'm being a generous person and asking you nicely if you need a ride. I have places to be if you're just going to waste my time."
He chuckled and got in my car.
"You never told me your name." I let out with no emotion, while starting my car. I back up out of the parking lot. As I eased my way to a stop, the young man spoke up.
"Take a left here. My name's Justin."
        As I drove down the road into a gated complex, an nighy patrol tapped my window asking for my ID.

I turned and took a glimpse at him. While I turned to look at him, he immediately looked at me with deep intimate lust. I immediately looked back on the road as he chuckled. A few minutes pass by and I honestly have no idea where I'm headed. I slow down and reach the next stop light. I turn to Justin, letting my face do all the talking, saying where do i go next. He atiffened up and spoke out, "turn right down this drive way" and as soon as the light turned green I did as I was told.
As I headed straight foward, I noticed a lot of expensive looking houses. As if every block I'd turn, a famous person would suddenly appear. "Pull up here, Adrianna. At the white house with stone pillars." he says in a calm tone.
I suddenly turn and pull up to a gorgeous scenery and gasp. This house was absolutely stunning I thought.

Authors note:
PLEASE READ!!

REALLY REALLY hope i dont bump into mr. writers block on the way. But there are a few things i need to know.
I need to know if you guys like this chapter because its not going to stay this innocent for long.
a. should the chapters be longer?
b. there will be intimate, sexual, naughty moments!!
d. there will be violence.