Let's Take It Slow

This chapter is more like a filler chapter. Like an appetizer, that increases your anticipation and hunger for next chapter.

Keep anticipating coz Ajay isn't here to play. Nor Ahaana.

And for people who never opened the links of songs I always post, please do open once.

Not because they are my favorite singers, but I post them coz they are apt to the situation that goes in the chapter. So make sure to listen them as you read.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Let's get back to the present conversation I had with Ajay.

Which was me declaring that I would never be Ajay's sêx sĺăve or his șubmîșsive.

"Let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that you want only vanilla?" he peers into my eyes as he repeats the same question again and again till I answer him.

"Ajay....yes."

"No." His audacity to reject my idea instantaneously baffled me.

"Excuse me?? What do you mean by no Ajay?"

"You don't have to be my ŚęX slave or șubmîșsive 24x7 Ahaana. But we don't be doing just vanilla." I didn't miss the disdain in his voice when he pronounced the word Vanilla.

"You can't make decisions for me. I'm the victim here. And I know better about myself, what I like, what I don't. Again You can't make decisions for me," I reply firmly.

"I can make decisions for you Ahaana. Especially when you act like stupid-"

"YOU-"

"Shut up and listen first." I blink my eyes at his tone and choice of words. Though I want to protest and do the opposite of what he said, I do exactly what he say. "I know you are the victim here Ahaana. I may not know how much you are suffering because of the shìt those ßąstařds did to you, but I sure know one thing.... I failed once by not able to protect and I'm not going to fail again, by letting your past define your future, what you can and you can't enjoy."

"And you think that I enjoy ßЊM?" I scoff at him.

He sighs, "I know one thing for sure Ahaana. You aren't Vanilla type. At all. You enjoy both pain and pleasure. I have our past iñťımate moments to back me up. All I'm asking you is don't let those nightmares rule your happiness. Don't make hasty decisions. Take your own time to think what you really wants and what you need and you really crave."

"I did." Alright. All these past few days that's what I have been thinking. "I came to the conclusion that I don't like pain. Or the thought of you hitting me. Or anything that distresses me. May be that's why I'm not able to....you know....be intìmăte like normal people. Cause deep down I'm scared Ajay. Super scared."

He nodded his head as though he understood from where I'm coming from. "Let me ask you few questions. Answer them honestly Ahaana. Did you or did you not get exçîted/åřoušed when I pinched you? Or when I bit you? Or Did it send you into a shock when I tied you to my bed last time?"

"I-" I blush profusely thinking about our moments together. Arching an eyebrow he kept waiting for me to answer his question. Which I do.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." God I didn't know I can burn this hot by just answering his questions.

"Good. How much did you research on bÐsM?"

"Is this necessary?"

"Yes. Now answer my questions."