INTRODUCTION

Jaminson and Shelby met At Eddy middle school they year of 1996,They then found out who they were later on in the school year.Jaminson was the pretty boy athlete that all the girls wanted.Shelby was the pretty dark brown smart cheerleader.Jaminson was raised in a Willis Plaza in a house with his mother Bettie Richmond also known as Bettie-Joe and his father Willie Franklin also known as Bo.He was the youngest out of two siblings Emily who was the oldest and Stacey who was the middle child.Shelby was raised in Benning Hills by a single mother Gail Sims also knows as lollipop she was the middle child out of her three siblings,Byron who was the oldest and Darzha who later came along.The couple later separated when high school came.She went to Spencer High school home of the Mighty Green-wave,Shelby later became a member of the flag team and graduated in 2003.Shelby excellence wasn't just beauty she had brains shelby was also in the National Honor Society,Chorus and more.Jaminson went George Washington Carver High School home of the tiger.The talk on the street was it's "TALENT ON THE HILL" Carver was then and now the place to be,Jaminson later graduate in 2003.The two school always has been rivalries in every sport,prom,talent shows,chorus even education.