𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

I was taking my morning run.  I was pretty tired so I saw a bench and sat on it, I was exhausted and I had no water, I saw this really cute man sitting outside on stairs with other men. I went up to him.

Me: Hey my name is destiny, sorry to bother you but do you have any water?

Jahseh: Oh yeah, my name is Jahseh this is Ski, this is Coolie, and this is Craig.

Me: Hi

Coolie/Craig/Ski: Hey

Jahseh: Here's your water

Me: Oh Thank you, sorry for bothering you, I should go.

Jahseh: No no no umm do you want to hang out with me tonight? I'm free *mumbles "and single" and lets get to know each other.  R u free?

Me: oh ok and yeah I am free tonight.

Jahseh: great!

I said bye and sat on the bench.

Ski: ooo lookes like someone has a date tonight. 

Coolie: yo where u gonna bring her?

Craig: me coolie and Ski will go somewhere else tonight so y'all can hang over at your crib 😏

Ski: yo you need to get her number, go she's over there on the bench drinking the water, go go go! *ski pushes Jah*

Jah: hey sorry but I forgot to get your number.

Me: oh yeah

Jahseh: here, put your number in my phone.

*beep beep beep*

Me: here

Jah: cool, so what chu doing right now?

Me: nothing I'm just going to finish my run, and maybe get some breakfast because I haven't ate all day.

Jahseh: how about you finish your run and come back over here and, I'll get you something to eat and we can chill.

Me: sounds good

Jahseh: ok I'll catch you later. Bye

Me: bye

I finished my run

*ring ring ring*

Me: oh I'm guessing this is jahseh.  Hello?

Jahseh: Hey this is jahseh

Me: Hey! Perfect timing I just finished my run

He asked where I was, I told him and he said that he is going to pick me up to stay where I am.

Jahseh: Hey, hop on in

*i get in the car*

Jahseh: what do you want to eat?

Me: umm, I was thinking denny's.

Jahseh: really? I was too!

We arrived at Denny's and we ate. While we were eating we were talking about ourselves and we had a lot in common. We finished eating and we went to his house. He gave me a tour. We went to his room...

Me: you have a beautiful house

Jahseh: Thank You. I'm really in to anime and video games as you can see.

Me: really omg I am too.

We started to talk more and he asked me this...

Jahseh: So I was wondering if you have a boyfriend.