Smartphones Part 1

You and Trey have been dating for 3 years.There have been Lots of Bumps In the Road...Hating Ass B*tches And Scheming Ass N*ggas.....You both have Gone through a lot During your relationship But somehow you guys Get through it all.

It was a Cool day in July. The Sun Was Shining and the Sky Was Clear. You Woke Up quietly because Trey was still sleeping. You were in a pretty good mood, so you decided to cook breakfast for Him. About 10 minutes later you hear your name being called "Y/n!" Trey Yelled. "What Trey?" You Replied. He Stopped Talking So it got quiet. You Heard Footsteps coming down the stairs. You weren't paying attention because The food was cooking. Suddenly, you felt Two Large Arms wrap around your waist. "Hey Babe" Trey said in his Morning voice. You turned around and Kissed his lips. "I hope your hungry, I made your favorite." "I hope it's you then" Trey said laughing. "Haha." You laughed at his Corny jokes all the time. You guys sat down For breakfast. About 20 minutes later, "Y/n I have to Leave today" A Sad look came across your face. "But I thought we were spending the day together?" "I know and I'm sorry but The Studio wants me to record a new song for the album." "What's the new song Called Trey?" "Its Called Smartphones." The Clock said 10:30. "Well I gotta Leave Y/n, I love you." "I love you to Trey....." Trey Was Gone and out of the house by 10:45.

Lately, Trey has been leaving everytime he gets this One Specific call. One time you overheard him saying something like "I only love you" but you didn't mention it to him because you didn't wanna mess up Your relationship with him because of how much You Cared about him....

More In Part 2