The morning of the wedding

Jack's POV

I wake up early so i can lick her ***** and i had to be so slowly to her thighs and pulled down her pj''s down and started doing my job! Just Yesterday i was feeling sick and then Ellie gave me my "treat" and i got her to do more than my "treat"! I win because i know that it was just my blow job and nothing else only a blow job i won i got everything off and she noticed that i was hard on her because I haven't had sex with her since 9 months and it felt great to be back!

Ellie's POV

I wake up and I thought a dog was licking my ***** and i barely moved to see if it would keep on doing it and it did i look under and it stopped it was jack. I said

Me: "wtf babe I thought u brought a dog in the house!"

Jack: "nah babe its me I wanted u to wake up really good"

Ellie: " i love u so much babe"

Jack: i love you more than u do"

I love him so much! I can't believe I'm going to marry him today!

I got ready to go to the salon to get my makeup and hair done! When they finished i texted jack

Me: hey babe whats up?

Jack: nothing much hbu?

Me: i just got my hair and makeup done and im about to go home to change! Hows the baby?

Jack: ok then. The baby is sleeping i woke up a second ago because his diaper was full.

Me: ok ill be home in 15 minutes! Ttyl babe ilysm ❤️

Jack: ok bye babe 😘

Jack's POV

Ellie left and im here with the baby and he asleep i wanted to go to sleep to but i have to get ready and go to the church before Ellie does! Couldn't wait for tonight! Holy sh*t today I'm going in harder than ever!