obedient

After that, Jeongguk couldn't focus on anything else but the delivery boy who turned him on just by existing. All he could think about was the guy's face, his thighs, his torso, the way his lips curled up and the way he winked at him before leaving.

Maybe if Jeongguk was bold enough, he'd have the balls to ask for his number. But his shy ass would never take that extra step. He was afraid of rejection.

That night, he dreamed about the guy's hands on his body, his fingertips grazing over his golden skin like it's as soft and sensitive as rose petals. Then dreamed about the way he could also push Jeongguk against the counter, bend him over and bruise his skin as he fucked every thing he studied for.

So, a few days later, on a Friday, Jeongguk calls late at night the number of the same pizza place again, in hopes of meeting the same delivery boy.

He orders one large pineapple pizza again since he was actually in much need of it.

Putting on his booty shorts and an over-sized sweater on, he sits on his couch waiting nervously.

The doorbell rings and his heartbeat suddenly quickens. What if it's not the same guy?

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. After opening the door quickly, a small grin grows on his face as satisfaction sinks in him. It's him. It's the guy he couldn't take his mind off of for this whole week. He's standing right there and it's making his knees weak.

After the guy's eyes run down his body again, they look into each other's eyes for at least a minute straight. It's so intense, so fucking infuriating. It makes the fire inside Jeongguk grow, it makes him want to ride the fuck out of the guy until the sun rises.

Jeongguk sees something way more dangerous in his eyes this time, it's like a switch went off and his aura turned ten times more dominant. If eyes could speak, his would tell Jeongguk to bend over in front of him like the good boy he is.

Jeongguk clears his throat and grabs the box off of his hands, giving a cheeky smile afterwards.

As he walks to the counter, he sways his hips a little more than he usually does. It makes his sweater rise up a bit and his booty shorts to show.

He hears the front door close and he turns around, raising an eyebrow as he sees the guy lean his back against the door with his arms crossed around his chest.

He stares at Jeongguk the same way he did before. It makes him gulp.

"I see you really like pineapple pizza", he raises an eyebrow and smirks as he takes in the sight of a nervous Jeongguk.

Jeongguk scoffs a little, "You can say whatever you want but pineapple pizza is the shit", he says cockily as he, too, crosses his arms around his chest.

The guy chuckles lowly, it's a deep sound that makes every hair on Jeongguk's neck rise, "You know what they say about pineapple, right?", his tone suddenly becoming a lot darker than before, his gaze turning serious and demanding.

Jeongguk gulps again. He licks his dry lips, "Not really", he lies. He knows very well and if it's what he thinks it is then he's fucked. Quite literally.

The guy scoffs and takes a few steps closer to Jeongguk, closing the distance more as he says, "Then I think you're pretty innocent. Are you?", he tilts his head to the side as he studies Jeongguk. They're now standing very close to each other, Jeongguk can feel the warmth of the guy's body.

He runs his forefinger lightly across Jeongguk's jawline and cheek as he waits for an answer, it stirs up something in Jeongguk's stomach. "Not really", he says again, not able to form any other sentence at the close proximity.