Drama

[king]
"What do you want Keshia" I said "you haven't been returning my calls" she said "cause I'm with somebody else" I replied "and who might this be" she said Nique came walking up she heard everything that she said, she tapped Keshia on the shoulder and smiled and said "that's me" Keshia looked and turned back to me "so you picked her over me" she said "yes she will forever be before you so take it how you want it" I replied walking away with my arm around Nique.
[nique]
So Spallane was talking to some girl I made my  appearance and we left together. I asked him who was that he told me that, that was his ex I looked at him and laughed he said "what's so funny" I looked and said "when I'm not around and your ex comes try and talk to you, you walk away no conversation needed okay" he looked and said "yea okay." After he said that I was mad and didn't talk to him all day. He took me home after school while we was in the car we wasn't saying nothing to each other and I was mad for that to because how could he not talk about this situation.
[king]
So me and Nique was in the car quite not saying nothing I wanted to talk about the situation but I was scared that she might blow on me again. We pulled up to her house and I stopped the car when she tried to get out I pulled her by the arm and I said "no one is leaving until we talk about this" she looked at me and said "well talk then" I looked and said "okay I'm sorry I've communicated with my ex but that talk was nothing the only talks that mean something to me is the talks I have with you" she looked and smiled "I just don't like when you talk to other girls they should know that your for me and your on lockdown" she said "okay I'm on lockdown and so are you" I replied "I know that" she looked and said we both started laughing. I stopped laughing and I looked at her and looked in her eyes and I told her I love her she looked and she replied "I love you to" I leaned in for a kiss now we kissing in the car. We stopped kissing she looked at me and said "you wanna spend the night."