Too Skinny

Emma sighed as she looked into the mirror. "I'm too skinny!" she whined to herself. She soon heard chuckle come from behind her. She looked over her shoulder and to where the laugh had came from. "You are literally the only person I know to complain about that." her friend Ashely said laughing. "Because its true." Emma whined. "I'm skinny but I don't complain." Ashley said chuckling.

Emma rolled her eyes. "I just want to gain a little weight." she whispers. Ashley sighs as she looks at Emma. "Hey why don't you get dressed and we head to my house?" Ashley asked smiling to help Emma's mood. Emma sighed and nodded her head. "Sure. Why not?" Emma said watching Ashley.     

Ashley smiled and nod her head. "I'll be in the living room." she said as she hugged Emma before she left. Emma sighed before she grabbed a button up shirt and some jeans to get dressed in. She slipped into the jean and then slipped on her long sleeve shirt. She started to walk out of her room as she button up her shirt.

She sighed as she stopped right before she entered the living room and button the last button. She then walked in. Ashley was propped against a wall with her phone to her ear. "Ok. Thanks!" she said as she was smiling. She then ended the call as she looked to Emma. "Whats up?" Emma asked watching Ashley. "Nothing ~ Now let's go." Ashley said as she grabbed Emma hand and dragged her out of her house. Emma chuckled and locked the house doors before they started walking.

"Who did you call?" Emma asked Ashley. "No one!" Ashley answered. Emma look at her not believing a word she said. "Are you sure?" Emma asked. Ashley nodded her head. Emma sighed as they both walked in silence to Ashley's house. They soon made it.

Emma and Ashley walked up to the house. Ashley smirked as she grabbed her keys out. "My parents won't be home for the weekend." Ashely said as she unlocked the door. "Oh lucky!" Emma said chuckling. "I guess. You can stay if you want!" Ashley said smiling. Emma smiled and nodded her head. "Sure. That sounds fun!" Emma said as Ashley opened her house door. Ashley smirked as she opened the door. "I guess it does!" Ashley whispered as Emma walked past her and into the house.

  Emma looked in awe as she looked around the house. "Its nice." Emma said as she walked over to Ashley's couch. "Yeah. What can I say the joys of having rich parent's." Ashley said joking. Ashley then closed the door and walked into the house. "I'll be right back." Ashley said walking out of the living room and heading upstairs.

Emma nodded her head and just watched her. She could hear as Ashley was talking from upstairs. Maybe on the phone again. Emma just sighed and kept waiting. Soon there was a ring at the front door. "I GOT IT!" Ashley yelled as she ran down stairs. Emma watched her as she rushed to the door. Ashley answered the door to have a pizza delivery boy in front of her. She smiled and paid the boy before grabbing 3 pizza boxes. "Thanks!" she answers before slamming the door.

Emma looked at Ashley weird as she walked in with all the pizza. "What's with all the food?" Emma asked as she tucked some her of long blonde hair behind her ear. "To eat duh!" Ashley answered her as she walked with the boxes to the living room. Emma nodded her head as she watched Ashley set them down. Ashley then opened the first box to show a all cheese pizza. Emma licked her lips watching her favorite pizza in relief. "Dig in." Ashley said grabbing one slice before plopping down onto the couch. She started to nibble on it. Emma looked to her and then the box. She grabbed a slice and practically ate the whole slice in 3 bites. She went for a second and then a third repeating the same process.

Ashely watched smirking as she just finished her first slice. Emma sighed as she leaned back and patted her stomach. "That was good." she said to herself. Ashley looked at her. "You're not done!" Ashely said shockingly loud. Emma bolted up from her spot and looked to her.  "You don't want to be skinny anymore. Ok fine. Then don't be. Now pick up another slice until that pizza box is empty!" Ashley said in a demanding tone. Emma looked at her friend in shock but did as told. Picking up her fourth slice. She eat it with not breaks and grabbed her fifth. She did this until she eat the eighth slice. She groaned as she finished and leaned back into the couch.