Relax | Serenity

This a upcoming story! Update: The prologue(this) is already up.

Serenity never really believe in fairy tales when she was little. So when she finds herself in a world where everything she was ever told, every story she heard, came true. Unicorns, dragons, mermaids, fairies.... She discovers everything when she went on a camp trip and met her fairy, Pax. She then is thrown into a world she never thought true. Now, she was to fight Bellue, the power-seeker Bellue. Bellue wants to take over the realm of Elisha, and nobody cant stop her, only Serenity. But she doubts she has what it takes to save a whole kingdom. But with the help of a friend, trust, and allies ,she may be able to save them. Secrets are reveal as her adventure begins, new friendships and alliances and made, true love is found, and a world may be save. But, is she powerful enough to save their kingdom? Does she have what it takes to save them?

Serenity

The realm of Elisha was once open to mortals, pixies, elves giants, and any magic creature could roam in the mortal's world. Mortals could go in and out the realm. Both worlds never had a conflict with each other, even the Sang'gre's had mortal friends all around the world, for centuries, everything was at peace. Until a tragic event happen: A mortal had kidnapped the Ado's wife and newborn child. The Ivo and the Duarte were taken from the palace in the realm of Elisha. The Ado searched and searched, but eventually, he gave up. He promise, he swore that as long as he lived, the door of the realm of Elisha would be close to the mortals, never opening again. The mortal's world broke out of balance, inflicting many new unknown pains to the mortals. The centuries old bond between Elisha and Earth broke. The mortals memory of the other world started fading, but not completly. It had been a world changing event between world, always to be mark down in history. Elisha's world became a long-wanted fantasy to the mortals, but as much as the mortals wish, the Ado never once broke his promise.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know there are words you dont undertand, but since this is my world I can put any words I want -its Latin- so everytime there is a word in latin that I am using, I will put the meaning at the end of the chapter so you can refer to it. Here it is:

Definitions:

Sang'gre: Royals

Ado: King

Ivo:Queen

Duarte:Heir to Throne

Hope you like it, and enjoy it! Vote! Comment! Enjoy! Fan!

Andrea<3