Seeing Her

"Michael,Michael your going to be late for school!"Michael slowly sat up while rubbing his eyes."Michael, its 9:00."he once again heard his mum say."Michael!" "Okay ,okay I'm up." Michael got up and walked over to his dresser and pulled out one of his favorite shirts and some jeans and ran into the bathroom.his hair was red at the time.It was the first day of school and he was excited to see his friends.After he was done brushing his teeth he ran downstairs."Bye mum"he said while storming out the door.When he got to school Luke was the first one to see him but then came Calum and Ashton."Michael,Michael,Michael."Luke said in a very strange way."Did you miss us over the summer,because I bet you did."After a little bit Michael finally says"I guess so,I mean you are my best friends."Luke just rolled his eyes."what did you do over the summer.Ashton asked "well I ..."Michael was cut off bye the sight of a girl."who's she"he said while still not taking his eyes off her."oh,that's Courtney."Calum responded."Courtney,she's beautiful."Michael said while imagining him and her one day together."but you can't have her she is Austin's girlfriend."

Austin is the captain of the football team .Michael is constantly getting pushed around by him.There was no way he would ever get that girl now.

*Authors note:this is my first book so it might be bad just plz keep reading once I update.*