Out of control.❤️|15|

Shownu PoV

After the gathering we were all drunk. We slept in the living room. I woke up again and saw a familiar figure entering the bathroom. It was Changkyun followed by Jooheon. Why are they there together? The door closed. I was confused. What are they fucking doing midnight?

I heard something but I couldn't actually get what it is. Because I was still not sober. Something like moans. I hope they are not fucking right? Let's get back to sleep. Changkyun would never do that to me. I heard the door closes after a few minutes. But I can't get up.

Minhyuk was sleeping next to me when he suddenly moved. He stood up. Walking to the bathroom he came back to his place where he stood. The fuq is wrong with him? "Minhyuk?" I called. He looked back and I looked at him. I can't understand what he is up to? He was just looking at me with.... lust I think.

He bit his lips. Took of his shirt and wrapped his legs around my hips. What in the actual fuck? "Minhyuk what are you doing get up" I said trying to push him aside. But he won't listen and started to get near my face. I put my hands on my face so he couldn't kiss it. I pushed him away again until he pinned me on the floor.

We stared at each other for a few seconds. I know that I don't want to do it. And he is not sober yet but my body wants it. I want it so bad. I can't control myself but I have to. But... I can't. I never knew that I would do it.

I grabbed Minhyuks head and pulled hit to my mouth. I kissed him passionately and the kiss got deeper. And deeper we were eating each other. I took of my clothes and he were already naked. so I allowed my member inside his hole and pulled him. He pulled his head back enjoying the ride. "Ahhhg-mgggghhh-ahhhh" You Could hear it all over the room. I was worried that Jooheon would wake up. But I don't know what I'm doing right now this is fun.

I opened Minhyuk wider and fucked him hard. Kissing him here and there. I put my hands on his hips and pulled up and down at an slow pace. "Faster" he demand and I followed the order. Up and down really quick. He moaned so much and I love to listen to that. I heard the door open to reveal a shocked Changkyun but that didn't stop us from what we did.

He just stormed out and I think he was crying. Wait... WAIT IT WAS CHANGKYUN!!! I came back to my sense. I had no control over myself. But it was to late so I continued with Minhyuk until we cum. I regret it so much. Changkyun doesn't deserve me. I shed a tear. Crocodile tears. I was lying there like a bitch. What have I done. It's all Minhyuks fault.

Jooheon PoV

For a second I had no control over myself and went after Changkyun in the bathroom. I almost raped him what the actual fuck? Why did I do it to the poor guy. I wish I could listen to him. I also wish that he wasn't sober. I wish he was drunk and will forget everything.

But what I saw later was worse. I pretended to be asleep actually. I lied there trying to admire Minhyuk beauty when he's asleep. Fuck so handsome I just want to kiss him right now. He moved and I quickly closed my eyes so he wouldn't notice me. He stood up and went to the bathroom. He came back and stood at the same spot.

He looked back at shownu. What is he doing, sleep already. But he didn't. He sat on shownu's hips. I think he is still drunk. Shownu tried to push him away but he didn't bother to move. They are now staring at each other. What does shownu mean? Why is he not pushing away? Come on shownu kick him.

Suddenly shownu pulled Minhyuk to a passionate kiss. WHAT FUQ? Is good in here what are they doing??? Should I separate them? But I almost raped Changkyun earlier. I'm not Innocent either. I hope Changkyun doesn't see this. OHHH MYYY GOD!!! It's going out of control they are fucking making out!!!! Fucking hell shownu what is he doing????? My fucking man is being taken in front of my eyes. I can't watch this anymore. I'm so angry and annoyed. I'm broken how can they do this behind Changkyun and me? Fucking idiots.

They are now both naked. Fucking each other with pleasure. Moaning all over the house. Especially Minhyuk is enjoying it. I will teach him a lesson just wait. These noises is only for me babe. Shownu is pulling Minhyuk up and down I want to join. But no dear!

The door open revealing a shocked Changkyun. Standing there heart broken by his own boyfriend. He shed some tears and stormed out. Shownu not even showing the slightest regret because he liked it. I feel sorry for Changkyun. He must hate shownu now.

LOOOLLLLLL!!!!! I have no idea what this chapter is about. Or my brain to be exact. I wanted this fic to contain some drama but lmao the drama..... I'm speechless myself. Changkyun being raped and Minhyuk dominates over shownu. What would you do if this happened to you? Please tell me your reactions in the comments ❤️❤️❤️❤️😉😉😉😉 thank You if you are reading until here. And I'm sorry guys this will be the last chapter. I'm going for a hiatus for a month because of school and other matters. I hope you can stay tuned until then. I'm very thankful if you are reading till here. It really means a lot to me. It was what motivated me to continue. I legit never took this fanfic seriously. I never thought people will actually read it. I'm very thankful. Thank you guys. 😱😱😱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️