P R I N C E S

Jimin's POV

"Eommaaaa!"

I whined as my mother insisted me to wear those itchy clothes

"Being a Prince,you should wear those kind of clothes often cause you might be the heir of our kingdom dear."

She cooed while a girl,a pretty girl came.

"Minji eonnie?,"

She bowed..I was about to walk to her for disrespecting my eomma but as a well mannered man,i stop my tracks.

"The food is ready.."

She bowed once again and look at me with a smile.

"We'll be there Momo."

Its cute.....NO!You aint falling for a maid!

"Son?Lets go?"

I nodded and guided my mother.

*Kyeongjjang's Dining Area*

"Momo and sisters of Momo,please intruduce youselves to my sons."

"Nayeon-imnnida.."

"Jeongyeon-imnida."

"Jihyo-imnida!"

"Sana-imnida."

"And Im Momo."

The girl before bowed at us and smile.

I was shock because i can sense my brothers mesmerized by her beauty.

Well,Me too but atleast im not drooling over her.

"She's pretty..."

Jungkook whispered earning a chuckle from me.

"Oh please...She's just pretty,and she is a maid."

I whispered back.

That Momo faked cough and said,

"Base on RA 127890 or The Kingdom Heredities Law,No one was allowed to whisper when eating especially when your with the highness,Chin up and straight face."

I was waiting for my Mother to retort but no!

She agreed to what Momo said!

"She's smart.."

Jungkook then again whispered,

"Even though you're an official,prince or just a poor maid,Laws will not tolerate it.You'll be punished no matter what."

She now continue eating,

Her features was good,her nose,long lashes,plum lips and rosy cheeks make her stand out among her sisters.

"So Momo,since that we are gathered here,why dont you tell us about yourself."

She first heave a sigh.

"Im not their true sisters,"

She started and my mother gasp.

"My foster parents just saw me floating in the river inside a basket and decided to take me home since they are adopting kids they saw missing.They didn't claim it as them and keep them until the parent or guardian came looking for it.Unfortunately,no one came looking for me."

She manage to broke a smile.

"I didn't know my real parents,if they're still alive or if i had a sibling or siblings.I dont even know my real name."

She started tearing up but then her tears magically flows backward came back from her eyes.

How does that happen?!

"I just have a Bracelete full of stars,a Moon necklace and a Sun ring."

Wait?!Isn't that the things that the King and Queen of Gyeonggi gave their daughter before they went into a war?!

No!She cant be!

"Oh i guess,we are finished now."

Mother interup making Momo and her sisters stand up and started cleaning the table while we sit there quitely staring at her.