The Trials

One week later, they had their NCT trials and were both extremely nervous. They went in alphabetical order starting with Chenle, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Jisung and Jungwoo. Then came Mark. The song he decided to use was 'Sherlock' by SHINee.

From the moment he got up, Marks heart was pounding. He saw Taeyong and his heart felt like it stopped for a whole minute. He couldn't breathe, sweat was dripping and he felt his whole face turn bright red. He started to get a stutter making it hard for him to sing. But he still did it.

Taeyong was eventually called up, "Oh God" he thought "could this be it. " Wanting to suddenly disappear, Taeyong felt his heart go into his mouth and like he was suddenly choking. Thats when he realised that he still loved Mark, he sang 'I Want You' by SHINee as he wanted Mark back and then he decided to audition for the rap line and used 'First Love' bt Min Yoongi of BTS as Mark was his first love.

Taeyong couldnt handle it, he physically couldn't handle it.  He started to tear up and feel like he was embarrassing himself. "I.. Im going outside to c.. cool o.. off" he nervously stated. While outside he couldn't put his mind off Mark Lee, he just wanted him. He couldn't cope with the felling of nervousness he was having, at this point, the butterflies in his stomach turned to moths and he was feeling weak. He was lucky Yuta came out.

When Yuta came out, he saw a collapsed Taeyong. "OH MY LORD!! " he screamed in terror "Will he be okay? " With Yuta being Yuta he rang an ambulance and the hospital dealed with it all. After Mark rushed in, the words "Taeyong will be okay" made him feel alot more happy and safer, he felt he was in love.