Chapter 1

She was beyond exhausted, there was a lot of running around that came with her occupation, it was shocking when she first started. Working for One Direction, one of the biggest bands in the world, was both a dream as well as stressful, but Rosalina couldn't complain. She loved her job. It was such a long day, with getting everything ready for the boys' Where We Are Tour starting that night. On tour, she was to be known as their hairstylist - Louise Teasdale's right hand woman. To say Rosalina was excited was an understatement, she was a huge fan of both One Direction and the band opening for them, 5 Seconds of Summer, it was so surreal but like a good employee, she was going to keep her cool. The clock on her phone showed that there was an hour until 5 Seconds of Summer had to go out and do their set, Rosalina hadn't met them at all and all of sudden she was about to be instructed how to do their hair! It was both intimidating and exciting. Shaking her nerves, the girl helped Lou prepare for their upcoming tasks, taking out the hairspray, the blow dryers, and various combs and brushes. Lou gave her a reassuring smile, it served it's purpose. Rosalina managed to calm her nerves.

Just as she was finished putting the last brush down on the vanity, which she was assuming was Luke Hemming's since it had the most product lying on it, they walked in. She widened her eyes, just slightly and fought the urge to run up to them. They each gave Louise a big hug, and smiled politely, shaking hands with Rosalina as they introduced themselves.

First it was Ashton, he seemed the friendliest. He also had a strong grip, something Rosalina wasn't used to - she never had proper male attention. Not even a father figure. Shaking the thoughts, the girl next shook hands with Michael, who gave her a huge grin. It was odd because none of them had spoken a word yet, it wasn't awkward but it was unusual. The third guy to shake her hand was Luke, she noticed he hadn't had a grip quite like Ashton's. He was the reserved one after all. Rosalina was anxious to shake Calum's hand, she did have the world's biggest crush on him after all, and considered him her future husband. She tried not to crack a smile as he took her hand, his warmth radiating to her body. Her heartbeat quickened, and then it stopped, he let go of her hand and that was it. She stepped back and forced herself to look at all of them, "I'm Rosalina." She said, they collectively smiled. Of course, Ashton was the first the speak, "I'm Ashton, this is Michael." He waved a little, "Luke." He nodded, "And Calum." The dark haired boy had a smug look on his face. Rosalina pretended not to notice, she brought herself to speak once again, "I know who you are, I'm a big fan." She stammered out, suddenly widening her eyes. She wasn't supposed to say that! It was unprofessional!

She cringed slightly and looked at Lou, she hadn't noticed, she was busy tending to her daughter. Rose looked up at the band and they all still had their smiles etched onto their faces. "Glad to know you aren't one to freak out then." Calum said, his expression never changing. God, it had gotten awkward for her quickly, she shrugged it off and gave them all her best professional smile and walked over to Lou, hoping they didn't think she was being rude by not giving a proper goodbye.