Chp.4 i have no title lol

I got out of the office I took a look at my schedule.
1. Math
2. Art
3. Science
4. Astronomy
5. Lunch/break
6. P.E
7. Reading
8. History
9. Club/Tutoring/Practice

Y/n P.O.V
I was walking down the halls trying to get to my class. 'Rm.103...Rm.103... Ah found it! I knocked on the door. *Knock knock* 'Hello?' I said. 'Oh hello there you must be the new student. Please come in and introduce yourself.' I came inside and looked at the students. "Oh fresh is here!" I thought to myself cheerfully. I walked up to the front of the classroom. 'Hi my name is Y/n L/n I'm a Hybrid of a Y/h (your hybrid) and I'm an only child. I hope we can be great friends!' the entire class looked shocked and stunned. "Well that's no surprise.." I thought to myself. 'Thank you Y/n. Please take a seat.' I sat down next to fresh. 'hehe hi fresh!'

Fresh P.O.V
I was so surprised when Y/n said she was a hybrid. When she was done talking she sat next to me. "Oh God oh God oh God! She's sitting next to me! Ok act Cool." 'Hehe hi fresh!' 'O-oh hi Y/n!' I stuttered. 'I'm glad I can sit next to you!' She smiled. Her smile was so pretty and cute. I can feel my face getting hot. "Wait why I am I blushing?!" I asked myself. 'S-so you're a hybrid huh that cool! What are your powers?' 'Well I can heal and control anything and anyone. I also have many forms.' 'Wow that's so cool!' Y/n is so amazing and sweet. I then asked 'Hey do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?' 'Sure! I would love to!' "Yes! Mission complete!" 'Awesome! Can't wait!'

**Let time skip to lunch**
You went to the cafeteria to look for fresh.

Y/n P.O.V
I was looking for fresh when I heard his voice. 'Y/n over here!!' He yelled waving his had. I rushed over and sat down. 'Hi guys!' 'Hello human!' 'H-hey!' 'Hiiiiiiii....' they said. Fresh then said. 'Y/n lets go get our tray.' 'Oh sure.' We got up and got our food. I got my F/f and went back to our table. Me and everyone else were just talking until one of the jocks came to our table. 'Hey nerds!' The jocks friends were all laughing. "I bet his the leader." I said to myself. 'Leave us alone Pj!' Fresh said. 'Heh how about No!' I got up from my seat. 'Hey! You heard him leave.us.Alone!' I raised my voice. 'And who are you..' I suddenly felt magic being used in me. 'To Tell Me What To Do!' He yelled and pinned me to a wall. 'Ahhgg! Let me go now!' 'I don't think so dollface.' My eyes were now glowing red! 'Heh...I warned you..' I said menacingly. 'What?' I broke out of his magic and attacked.

Y/N: ATK:5000 HP:65473 DEF: 200 LV: 1 EXP: 0

Ohhh cliffhanger 😋 sorry not sorry.