Chapter 22

Gauri's POV

I wake up starving. My body has survived the last few hours on the few slices of meat I consumed last night at the wedding dinner, but it's craving more. My stomach starts growling, warning me of a growing rebellion inside me that will turn into a riot if I don't eat within the next fifteen minutes.

Groaning, I slip out of my husband's embrace and push myself upright. Gently, I pull back the blankets and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, landing softly onto the cool tile floor. I turn and replace the sheets over my sleeping husband's body, taking a spare second to stop and admire his beauty one more time.

I can stand like this forever.

I look around the room and spot my black satin robe lying in a heap on the floor. Silently, I walk over and scoop it up, swinging it around so I can wear it. I tie the ribbon around my waist and I head towards the walk-in-closet to get some clothes. I mean I am far more comfortable in this robe but then again, I don't everyone to see what surprise I gave my husband last night. I pull the first thing I can find in my closet and then I make my way to the bathroom.

20 minutes later... 

I walk out of the bathroom as I am drying my hair, I see my husband still sleeping. Shaking my head in disbelief I walk towards the dressing mirror as I throw the towel on the couch. Looking at my reflection, I admire how this suit fits me like a glove. I must say that my husband has good taste in clothing.

The suit was Sangria in colour with red lace on the dupatta, neck, arms and the bottom of the suit. I grab my signature long jhumka's from my Gauri Sharma's jhumka collection. As I am wearing my earrings, I saw broken chooda pieces, I think was from the intense, and wild sex we had today morning and last night. I grab the concealer to hide the hickeys that are on open display. I am still sore but I know I can't stay in bed the whole day. I do my light makeup and then take a last look at my reflection.

 I do my light makeup and then take a last look at my reflection

I make my way towards the door to our room, moving as quietly as possible so Om can sleep

I make my way towards the door to our room, moving as quietly as possible so Om can sleep. He doesn't need to wake up to just because I'm hungry. I'll be back in less than fifteen minutes to wake him up.