| Pilot Pt. 1 |

They never knew what happened. They never knew when they suddenly grew accustomed to having their leader race around the room, laughing gleefully while the maknae line followed. And they never knew when the normal became Hoseok helping their leader wash or Seokjin giving their leader sippy cup or even Yoongi shyly allowing their leader to hug him. 

But somehow, sometime, it did.

It became normal to watch Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, suddenly become a child, full with a pacifier and overalls. And they all adored it.

They supposed it all started on one fateful night. But first, to understand that night you had to understand what the week had been like.

BTS the band had just come out with a new comeback, the music video and album releasing at six pm like usual. A few days had passed and now they were going to be on the move for promotions which meant packing, practicing, and of course loss of basic human necessities such as sleep and meals. The usual.

But, BTS as the individual group members weren't even worried about that. Or, apparently they weren't in Namjoon's eyes because they had debuted their new album in quite unfortunate circumstances. 

See, whenever an album debuted the group would celebrate by listening to the album and simply enjoying a meal together with comments of what they did well. It was meant to build themselves up before the inevitable promotions and criticism. 

But this time, they didn't get to do that. Why, you may ask? Because two members were currently in a dispute. The eldest and the youngest hadn't stopped provoking each other for the past week, both of their childish personalities continuously grating against each other in such a way that lead to loud screaming and fighting.

It was affecting everyone. The rest of the maknae line no longer felt comfortable with hanging around Jeongguk in fear of it being taken as a statement and the hyung line was stressing in attempt to find a solution to the constant arguments.

The one who was affected most was the one who was supposed to have stopped the fighting by now, or, Kim Namjoon. 

As the leader, Namjoon understood that the fighting had to stop. It had been almost a week of tense atmospheres in the dorm and during practices; if nothing changed then they would all be in foul moods for their comeback stages which could then affect their performances.

Namjoon refused to allow that to happen.

Yet, try as he might, the two simply couldn't get over their pride. Personal talks between only them two, monitored talks, texts, calls, letters, apology notes, nothing worked! Even the simple solution of giving space didn't work! 

Namjoon didn't know what to do next and that was what he was currently thinking about within his studio. 

"Maybe I should just give them more time," He whispered to himself but instantly shook his head. If they hadn't made up already, they probably wouldn't in time that was fast enough. He groaned, burying his face within his hands. 

"Joon?" A mumbly voice called through the door, a few knocks being heard. Namjoon took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind, before he called Yoongi to come in. "How are you holding up?" The older asked after entering the studio.

"My mind is going to explode but otherwise pretty great," Namjoon huffed out before raising his head from behind his fingers. "Is there something you need hyung?"

Yoongi waved a notebook that was in his hand, "Had some beat ideas that I thought could work with your new song that you're trying to make."

The youngest rapper perked up, "Wait, really?"