i.

// babe, you look so cold //

I inhaled the smoke. I used to cough but it slid easily around my mouth. After a second I opened my lips and tapped on my check, the smoke came out in perfect rings. I laughed and handed the spliff to another guy on my right.

"Thanks babe." He slured, and I giggled.

The drugs started to take a hold of me, I moved my hips to the beat of the music and a couple of boys came towards me. They were both tallish and blonde, one with curly hair the other with straight hair up in a quiff. I winked and grinded against the hottest of the two boys, the curly one. He laughed and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and his lips moved towards the edge of my mouth. I turned his head and kissed his lips. He depend the kiss and ran his tongue along my teeth, I allowed him in and his hands moved from my hips to my butt.

He tasted like cigarettes, and alcohol, and mint. It was surprisingly pleasant. I opened my eyes, his pink lips tugging on my neck, and looked at the clock on the wall behind his head. 10:00 pm. To early for sex. I pulled away.

"You got a smoke?" I asked.

"Using me for cigarettes?" He laughed, but pulled a pack from his pocket.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked him once he had handed me the cigarette, he nodded.

I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the club and onto the curb.

"That was good by the way." He said, referring to the kiss.

"I know." I lit the cigarette and brought it to my lips. He did the same. We were quite for a while, inhaling and exhaling the deadly toxin.

"Do you wanna have sex?" I asked bluntly.

"Sure." He looked shocked though.

"Yours or mine?"

"Mine."

"Come on then." I said and pulled him up. It took ten minutes to get to his place. We walked up the steps, but I couldn't wait any longer the sexual frustration was driving me mad. I pushed him against the door my lips touched every piece of skin I could see.

"Mm, baby let me open the door first." He laughed.

Once we were inside we wasted no time getting to a bed. He pushed me onto the nearest couch. My skirt rode up my thighs. He looked at me and groaned.

"You're so beautiful."

He kissed me before I could reply, and fifteen minutes later the deed was done.

"Sadie, my name's Sadie Mckenzie." I breathed.

"Ashton Irwin."