Jealousy

Liv and I show up at the crime scene late at night. Damn does she look gorgeous, she always did. Melinda is talking to us about the victims, I half pay attention all I can think about is how great Olivia looks.

I know I miss my shot with Olivia when I decided to act like a teenager and got Kathy pregnant, I'm happy for Eli to be in my life but I'm not happy with Kathy, we both aren't happy with each other. I think of Olivia every night before bed. Thinking what would have happen if I decided to to tell her how I felt, would she have rejected me and everything change or would we be happy together.

Li and I go chase some leads looking for our Jane and John Doe. Which Jane Doe happens to be Ramona so we head to her place. Her roommate Terri allows us in and we look around her room.
"There's someone trying to get in my front door" Terri says Olivia heads out while I tell Terri to go to the bathroom and lie down in the tub. "Drop the gun now " Olivia yells
"Detective Benson?" I hear the person say
"Agent porter?" Liv says and then turns around and looks at me. We walk outside while we talk about the case. I really don't like this guy, he has a thing for liv and I'm not sure if she still does but whatever it is he can just leave. We had back to the precinct

"You take the bodies I'll follow the dope" dean says. Seriously this is the guy liv liked. He is pulling everything out of his ass and who says dope. Cragen gives us our orders I have to make a phone call while I walk away I her Olivia say she will be right back and she leaves after dean. I get mad he needs to leave my girl alone.
" you have my number" he says while I walk up to Livy trying to stop whatever is happening
" yeah, we all do" I say she just tells me to give him a break she doesn't sound angry like I thought she would have.

The next day we had to Ramona's place that leads us to the bank only to find out we have to go to the airport. To stop drug shipments from being sent out. Porter goes after the shipment after I spotted it being carried outside. When Cragen sends us a picture of Manuel Rojas. I go back to meet with Olivia when I see Rojas. I'm telling liv about him when he spots me. Liv heads up to keep an eye on him. I stand back watching from a distance leaning over the rails while liv stands behind him. Next thing I see is Rojas talking to Olivia, I start to stand up straight my heart dropping a little worried for her. I can't blow my cover, I try not to look and panic.
"This is NYPD to port authority my-" love of my life, my girl "partners been made" I follow as close as I can. I go through the Door making sure the cop was okay telling him to call for back up. I get up and spot liv, I know she sees me too because she does a double take.
I'm trying to negotiate with Manuel to let liv go while i try to get a good shot at him but he keeps pushing liv in the way. I see the fear in Olivia I see that tear roll down her cheek. I know my partner even though she is calm on the outside she is scared. She starts talking to him and I think I have a good shot when I hear a gun go off and liv falls to the ground.
"LIV! CALL A BUS!" I say running towards her. "Liv liv are you hit?" I pull her off of Rojas and I see blood "NO. no, the blood is his." I grab her hand and check to make sure she is okay. I don't see anything I put my hand around her face and pull her in close my head resting on her. Her hand on my elbow and it moved to my knee I look up and I see porter with the gun. He was the one that shot. I go back to liv resting my mouth and cheek against her forehead. I stay like that until liv is ready

" how were you made" I ask liv once we get up and porter was talking to us
" I don't know" I keep looking at her because I almost lost her today and I was scared, To know I will never see her again
Dead talks about how he was spotted and he heard the radio and came back, the office came up behind him saying we need to give statements and it should be long "I'll go first" I say looking at liv really fast and I turn to dean" nice shot" that was supposed to be my shot I'm the one who needs to save Olivia not you. You can't be her knight and shinny amor I think to my self