chapter 5

Bakugou had changed into sweats and a tank top. I stayed in the same outfit not really caring.
I walk down to see his mom cooking breakfast. It smelled amazing.
"Come on baby boy let's go eat." He whispered in my ear. I could feel the smirk forming on him as we walked.                                                                                                                                                         "What's cooking old hag" he yelled not even halfway down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and ran past him. 

"Why don't you just come down here and see." She yelled back obvious angry. I giggled and sat down at the table. I started to stare off into space when I felt a breath on the back of my neck.  

"Bakugou I know your horny but not now i just woke up." I say just loud enough for him to hear. He skoft and sat next to me. His angry crimson eyes enchanted me. He had no idea how beautiful he was. In the morning his hair was slightly damp and laid slightly down. He was tanner than me but not orange. 

"What are you looking at icy hot?" He asked looked at me with a questioning look. 

"I-I...ahh.. was thinking how...ah.. you look really attractive in the morning.." I answer with a deep red blush on my face. He started to laugh. But not have he usually does. Like a cute laugh but not a giggle.  I started to get turned on. I tried to stop it but i couldn't. 

"Breakfast is ready but i'm guessing you guys are full from last night." She said winking and laughing. She was rolling on the floor not breathing she was laughing so hard. I started to laugh a little too. Then Bakugou grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs. He shoved me in his room and looked the door. He gently pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me. He laid his head on my chest and kissed lightly. I was about to ask him what was wrong when he spoke. 

"Your suck a teas, you know that?" Before i could answer he said something and i knew i was fucked. (literally ;p) 

"Remember i wear the pants in the relationship." (hut... GAY!!!!)