Chapter 20 Unexpected Things

A/N:Sorry for the delayed update. Nagkalagnat kasi ako. Sorry rin kung di to mahaba gaya ng promise ko. Well,actually mahaba sana to kaso na delete ko at dahil don na frustrate ako dahil pinaghirapan ko yun. >_<

Sophia's POV

1 month na ang nakalipas simula nung napull out namin yung shares sa Ferolino Companyand there company really get down or bankrupt.Sabi din ni Leanne na alam na ni Adria ang tungkol sa plano naman and Adria is staying in Paris for good.

That's life. Atleast we could all live in peace now. No hatred, no planning of something bad, ruining others lives, crying. But we just thought that will happen.

Few weeks ago, I am in the park well we to be specific (Leanne,Raven,Leslie,Rence and I) and we were having fun out there. Leanne said we need to relax after so many challenges that was given to us. We need to take a break. We were so happy out there when we saw Adria.

"Miss me,dears?"she asked then she call someone and then they kidnapped us.When she saw Rence, she cried so hard. She said sorry. She said she did this all because she love him to much that she couldn't barely live without him. She also made Rence to choose her over me and of course I did tell him to choose Adria but he chose me. Then, Adria got herself out of control then she pulled her gun and shoot Rence. Tears began to flow from my eyes. Adria also cried and cried then after some few minutes we heard the siren of the police cars and they arrested Adria and the others she negosiated with. Then, they get Rence and rushed him to the hospital. 2 weeks ring na coma si Rence and halos di na ako makatulog at makakain sa kakaiyak at kakabantay sa kanya. Everyone was so worried about me. Even the doctor said that Rence could have a post traumatic amnesia but he haven't. He said that he will never forget me even how many circumstances will happen to us. Few weeks later, Leslie was also rushed in the hospital because she was diagnosed with leukemia. Well, matagal na pala siyang may leukemia pero ayaw niya ipasabi sa amin dahil ayaw niya mag-alala kami. Iyak ako ng iyak nun. Sabi niya magiging ok lang daw siya. Tita Elsie said (Leslie's mom) that Leslie was diagnosed with leukemia since we were 2nd year highschool. That time she was always feeling numb. I didnt know that it was the symptoms of leukemia. Raven was so worried to. He even cried and he was always with Leslie wherever she go. This is all the unexpected things happening to us. I don't even know if we will get through this.

Sincerely,

     Sophia Michelle Zaragosa