Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You annoying Blondie!" yelled Sting at Lucy, pointing at her.

"If I'm annoying then what describes you?" snorted Lucy before adding: "Oh, and you're blonde, too."

"They're at it again," sighed Natsu, facepalming.

"I'm going to go call Erza," piped Gray before running outside the classroom to call the Student Council President.

Then after a few minutes, the raven-haired male came back with Erza, panting.

"Why are you guys always like this?!" shouted The President, earning both of the blondes' attention.

"I hate her," grumbled the male blonde.

"He's too smug, I also hate his guts," spoke the female blonde, glaring at Sting for two seconds before facing Erza again.

"Well, he is too smug..." the redhead tapped her chin in approval.

"You're on her side?!" exclaimed Sting in disbelief, pointing at Lucy who was beside him.

"I take no sides, just stop it. You two are getting on my nerves. It has been 5 years of bickering between the both of you! Just rest for a day."

"Hn. Fine, just for today!" agreed both of the blondes.

"Finally I can get some rest!" beamed Erza, slumping down to the floor.

"Just for today, Eucliffe/Heartfilia," said Sting and Lucy to each other at the same time, shooting each other glares.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Weeeeeell, this is just a prologue. No worries!

I'll improve my grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. just to make all of you satisfied.

Flames are okay, just not too harsh please. I'm new to all of this, so yeah, I suck, but who cares?

PawsomelyMaria out! Ja ne~.