Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previously: "Just for today, Eucliffe/Heartfilia," said Sting and Lucy to each other at the same time, shooting each other glares.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

As you can see from the title and prologue; they are enemies (for five years, I may add).

The reason why is that Sting ripped apart Lucy's beloved doll-Michelle-for no good reason. It was Jude Heartfilia's last gift to her daughter, since he died. So, yeah, it really enraged Lucy when she found Sting grinning sheepishly while holding her beheaded doll's body... Anyway, back to the story!

"At last! There would be a peaceful day for this class," spoke Gray, a smile adorning his face.

The troublesome blondes sat down their seats, which were next to each other—how convenient (note sarcasm).

Ring~, Ring~

The bell rang, signalling that it was time for class.

- - - - - - AFTER CLASS - - - - - -

"That Arts class was boring as always," yawned Gray, his arms under his head.

"But it does make up for my lack of sleep," said Natsu, grinning.

"Yeah, that is correct... Wait, what's the next class again?"

"It's Literature. I can't believe you forgot, you stripper!"

SMACK!

"What the fuck? Why did you smack me? You flamehead!"

"Because you're a moron, Ice Princess!"

They were so caught up in their argument, they didn't notice Hibiki-sensei walk in.

"I'm not a moron! Tobacco freak."

"Droopy Eyes!"

"Squinty Eyes!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"What the hell, Erza?!"

"Hibiki-senpai is already here!" scolded Erza, her arms crossed.

The two troublemakers shifted their gaze to the front of the class, which had a smiling Hibiki Lates.

"Shit," the two of them cursed, then they both rose with a bow, "Gomenasai, Hibiki-senpai!"

The handsome teacher smiled, "It's okay."

"Kya~! Hibiki-senpai~." squealed Lucy in the background, clutching the left side of her chest.

SMACK! "Snap out of it," a tick mark was visible on Sting's forehead.

The blonde female jutted her lower lip forward, pouting. Her mouth opened to say something, "That hu—."

It was interrupted by the charming Hibiki Lates' laughter, "Anyway, can we start our class?"

A goofy grin was flashed by Lucy, "Hai, sensei!"

- - - - - - AFTER CLASS - - - - - -

"Isn't Hibiki-sensei dreamy~? purred Lucy, hearts in her eyes.

Sting tugged on Lucy's cheek, "Hn. Let's go to the cafeteria."

The latter puffed her cheeks in annoyance to the skinship given by her foe.

"Don't do that, you look weird," The statement made Lucy's eyebrows twitch and she blew out all the air she was holding to his face.

"Fuck you, I was trying to be friendly," grumbled the male blonde.

"Well, thank you! I always knew you wanted to do it with me," joked Lucy, winking.

The expression on the male blonde's face was a mixture between horror, confusion, betrayal, hate, disbelief and... lust?

"W-what?! I do not!" exclaimed the latter, his face red with embarrassment.

the female blonde burst into giggles, she then ruffled Sting's hair, "Fine, let's go to the cafeteria."

The two friends-for-a-day walked to the cafeteria, hand-in-hand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS! Because, they're faking friendship~.

HAHAHAHA, StiCy all the way (Even though I like RoLu more)!

Anyways, I hope you liked—or loved—Chapter 1.

Flames are okay, just not too harsh please. I'm new to all of this, so yeah, I suck, but who cares? Well, probably you. /shrugs/

PawsomelyMaria out! Ja ne~.