Chapter Three: i love you for you

Chapter three: i love you for you

"Jonghyun, can we meet by the lake tonight? I really need to talk to you." She texted him. She got herself ready, ready to see his look of distaste. But would he still like her?
He had got her text, he wondered what it was about. They had only talked for twenty minutes, did she want to see him again? She has a boyfriend. Did he say it was okay? He grabbed his jacket and went out the door.
His house was nice, expensive you could say. He had famous art pieces hanging around his house. It made his house look very elegant. His curtains were a cream color around the house that gave it a pretty aesthetic.
He drove off to the lake she had told him to meet her at. It was dark now, the only light was the moonlight. He got to the lake pulling into on the grass. He got out, there was a cold breeze in the air. He put on his coat and went down to the dock.
"You came." He heard her voice behind him, he turned around to see her face, it wasn't the one that he knew.
"Hey." He looked into her eyes and took her mask off. "What happened?" He asked worriedly.
"Don't look at me i'm ugly now." She bid her face. "He tricked me into doing plastic surgery." She added in quietly.
"You're not ugly, Hannah...." he paused and moved her hand away from her face, "You're beautiful."
"You like my fuller lips, my-my raised cheek bones, my fuller eyebrows? My... chopped off hair?" She started to cry.
"He chopped off your hair?" He said angered. "You're beautiful either way Hannah. I'm sorry that all of this happened to you."
"It's fine, just... promise me to never leave me and to never lead me on." She cried. He took her into his arms and embraced her in a hug. "Never." She cried.
"I promise, never ever." He said. She looked up at him and leaned in slowly and planted a soft kiss on her full lips.
The new couple, standing on the dock in front of the moonlit lake.
Years later on that same dock he got down on one knee and proposed to her. It was the prettiest ring she had ever laid her eyes on, it made her so happy that she found someone like Jonghyun. He had always told her the the moon belonged to her. He told her that he was the moon at night watching over her as she sleeps, to make sure nothing bad ever happened again. He was her moon. He was now her husband.
The end.

[thank you for reading this, it makes me so happy to write things like this even if it is short i don't mind. if you guys want to give suggestions or even just put in your input i would love that!]