Sunrise

Authors Note:

Short story, I hope you like it!!!! xx

Enjoy :)

No chapters by the way. x

Sunrise

I look around, panicking. I didn't know where I was, I felt like I was lost. Around me were purple flowers and navy blue trees. I was afraid. I knew no-one would come looking for me; it was just me and this bizarre forest. A forest of doom. I am afraid to sit on the white clouds, which I call ground. This is just a nightmare, a bad dream I think. I am scared that if I sit cross-legged on the white padding, I will fall straight through. I think of a way for people to notice me (if there even is any on this land/planet). I finally decide that I am going to scream out help on the count of three.

"HELPPP!!!!!" I yell my lungs out just with that one word.

There is an utter silence after I had screamed. The birds in the beautiful, strong trees start to settle as dusk approaches. All of a sudden, a dust girl appears. She's not dirty....she's see through. "Follow." She said. She had a deep but steady voice. The dust girl slightly moves and turns her lean back to me. I have been hypnotized by her. She is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Her eyes were like amber, wide and round and her eyelashes were long and thick. I follow her, dragging my feet and staring wide-eyed. I was so dumbstruck; I didn't even notice that she had taken me to the edge of a cliff. I watched her stare down into a rotating circle in the colours of white and faint baby blue. Before I could stop myself, she pushed me off into the colours. I noticed the water had turned into an emerald colour as I fell in. As soon as I took my eyes off the creature, I was no longer hypnotised. I screamed as I fell in, and in a flash, I lay sweating in my damp bed. I pinched myself to see if it was real. It was. I smiled in relief thinking, believing it was just a bad dream. I looked to my left at my clock on my bedside table. It read: 5:59am. I looked out my window before I dove back into bed and saw...no... It wasn't, it couldn't be... It was the dusty girl, floating around in mid air outside my window. She waved to me and I waved back, once again, dumbstruck. In a flash she disappeared into a gleaming bright light. I looked back at my clock, it now read: 6:00am. Sunrise.