The interview

Alex couldn't believe it. The doctor's word replayed in her head over and over again. Miss. Crane  I have some good news for you. You're pregnant!.

All she could remember was being on the plane and then she woke up in the hospital.

Now more than 3 months later 19 weeks pregnant Alex is outside of the studio ready to do her last  TV interview with Take 3.

Alex had been staying with family in California after the crash. They are the only ones besides Derick that knows she is pregnant with Noah's baby.

Wait Noah Alex thought as she was putting on her makeup in her dressing room. What if he finds out. She quickly looks at her body in the mirror. She is wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt that covers her belly perfectly with matching sweat pants. I'm safe...for now.

After this we are going back to Calli with Gran Gran and everyone else. Alex moved to the mirror and lifted her shirt up some and look at her developing baby bump.

"Mommy can't wait to meet you." She said with a smile while running her bump. She pulled down her shirt and started finishing up her makeup.

Then Alex starts thinking about the plan crash. She was so deep in thought she didn't hear the door behind her opening. It was Simone.

"Alex, Alex, Alex Crane I know you hear me." Simone said "Come on give me a hug." Alex smiles and gets up to give Simone a hug. The two have gotten closer over the three months. They were almost like sisters.

"Girl you don't even look like you been in a plane crash."

"Thanks." Alex said "And look at you."

"Thanks girl it's all the sun I've been getting."

"Or all that sex you've been getting."The two girls turned to see Star and Miss.C entering the room.

Alex rolled her eyes and ignored her while Simone had a different approach.

"And all that food you've been eating huh." Simone said while looking right at Star.

An awkward silence filled the room. Then Alex spoke.

"It's great to see you again Miss. C" 

"It's great to see you too." Miss. C said while giving Alex a hug. "But please tell me you are not wearing that ."

Alex looked down at her outfit. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?." Alex asked confused

"Girl you look like you bout to pig out on some chips on your couch on a Saturday night because you can't find a date." Miss. C said eyeing her carefully. "What you hiding Alex?"

"Nothing." Alex said in a calm voice but she could tell Miss. C isn't buying it but she left it alone for now.

Alex changed into a pink blouse that still managed to cover up my bump with grey jeans.

"Happy now" Alex said coming back from the the bathroom with the new clothes on.

"It's better but how come you got dressed in the bathroom you could have gotten dressed in here with us." Simone asked also eyeing Alex carefully.

"I just got changed in the bathroom what's wrong with that?" Alex said trying not to sound nervous.

"Who cares." Star says while rolling her eyes.

Before anyone could say anything else someone came in to tell us we're up.

The interview is finished the girls were on their way back to the room.