nightshade (Tom x boi! haniki! reader)

Tom is from eddsworld.))

I smile softly, watching some telenovena while waiting for the boys to get home. "Are you seriously watching that shit again?" Tom growls at you, glaring as he walks through the door, carrying some groceries into the kitchen. "Fuck off, tom. You know what? I dont need this. See you at dinner, fucking virgin." I growl back, leaving to my room.

I hear edd ask about me, and, tom say some assholy bullshit. "Fuck him. I dont need him. He's an asshole anyway." I chuckle sadly, looking at my room. It was covered in blood and flowers. It had gotten worse. So much so that you actually went to a doctor to take it out.

They were so pretty. The flowers, that is. They were nightshade and, the prettiest thing ever. I sat at my desk, smiling softly as I start to edit a video for a friend of mine.

After about an hour, tom walks in, not really paying attention. "Hey y/-........" he goes stiff, looking at all the flowers and blood. I jump, turning to him "TOM! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I yell at him, getting up and running to tom, pushing him out of the room. "Fuck off, you assho-" I start to cough, hard. I could feel another one scaring my throat as it climbs up. "Fuck!" I managed to gasp out, falling to my hands and knees as tom comes back in, obviously panicking as matt and edd run up. but, I didn't notice, since I had passed out.