mr. snuggles

pblossom: CHERYL, YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME AND YOUR FAMILY. JASON WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU.

andrewsconstruction: Penelope... this is the adults group chat

pblossom: ...

pblossom: I love you Cheryl! You're such a kind girl who is inspirational and loving and I'm so glad to be your mother. Jason and Clifford would be so proud of you. I miss them sooo much.

fpjones4: very convincing penelope

pblossom: thank you.

pblossom: I mean... convincing about what? I definitely wasn't lying... i love my daughter...

alicesmith: mhmm

pblossom: I'm sure some of you get annoyed with your children from time to time!

hiramlodge: You can say that again.

pblossom: I'm sure some of you get annoyed with your children from time to time!

hiramlodge: Not literally!

pblossom: oh

hiramlodge: But you are correct, Veronica can get on my nerves.

pblossom: SPILL THE TEA

pblossom added vlodge to the conversation

hiramlodge: She always gets annoyed when I try to murder her boyfriend or put him in jail. Like, what's up with that? Geez Veronica, I'm just trying to help. She also goes behind my back with her mother and they do stuff without me and I feel so left out! I'm part of the family too!!!!

tomkell: ...

fpjones4: go on, hiram

hiramlodge: And it makes me feel so sad and I have no one to talk to! Sometimes I cry myself to sleep! WHY DON'T THEY LOVE ME?????

alicesmith: i believe we've already been over this hiram, it's because you're a butthead

sierra.keller: Oof Hiram, you walked right into that one.

hiramlodge: YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS! AND EVERYONE THINKS I'M A BUTTHEAD! AND THAT MAKES ME CRY MORE! AND I WANT MY MOMMY! AND SOMETIMES THE ONLY THING THAT CALMS ME DOWN IS MY TEDDY BEAR!

mrs.lodge: Ummmm Hiram, are you ok?

hiramlodge: Oh hey mi amor, I totally didn't forget you were in this chat. Yes, I'm fine. Why do you think I'm not?

mrs.lodge: "She always gets annoyed when I try to murder her boyfriend or put him in jail. Like, what's up with that? Geez Veronica, I'm just trying to help. She also goes behind my back with her mother and they do stuff without me and I feel so left out! I'm part of the family too!!!! And it makes me feel so sad and I have no one to talk to! Sometimes I cry myself to sleep! WHY DON'T THEY LOVE ME????? YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS! AND EVERYONE THINKS I'M A BUTTHEAD! AND THAT MAKES ME CRY MORE! AND I WANT MY MOMMY! AND SOMETIMES THE ONLY THING THAT CALMS ME DOWN IS MY TEDDY BEAR!"

mrs.lodge: You literally texted all of that a couple minutes ago.

hiramlodge: Hahahaha... I'm so funny. That was totally a joke. I definitely don't use Mr. Snuggles to help me sleep.

fpjones4: your teddy bear's name is... MR SNUGGELS?

hiramlodge: IT'S MR. SNUGGLES, NOT MR. SNUGGELS! GET IT RIGHT!

vlodge: Daddy... you have a teddy bear named Mr. Snuggles?

hiramlodge: Hey mija! When did you get here?

pblossom: hehehehehehehe

vlodge: Wait... is Mr. Snuggles that brown teddy bear with the cowboy hat and the red bandana?

mrs.lodge: THAT'S MR. SNUGGLES? YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS VERONICA'S!

alicesmith: liar liar pants on fire

hiramlodge: Well... it was going to be Veronica's. At one point in time. I got it for her for Valentine's Day one year, and I was going to give him to her, but I forgot and he was just in my bed. And then one night I couldn't sleep and he was just so fuzzy and... I LOVE MR. SNUGGLES!!! AND HE LOVES ME MORE THAN ANY OF YOU DO!!!!!

vlodge: Is this Mr. Snuggles?

hiramlodge: HOW DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE??

vlodge: I googled "cowboy teddy bear".

hiramlodge: I THOUGHT MR. SNUGGLES WAS ONE OF A KIND!!

tomkell: why would he be one of a kind?

hiramlodge: MR. SNUGGLES IS SPECIAL

sierra.keller: You do you, Hiram.

hiramlodge: NO ONE HERE UNDERSTANDS ME

hiramlodge: ONLY MR. SNUGGLES DOES

hiramlodge added mr.snuggles to the conversation

mr.snuggles: HEY GUYS! MR. SNUGGLES HERE!

fpjones4: hiram... did you seriously just make a fake mr. snuggles account

hiramlodge: NO. MR. SNUGGLES DID THAT HIMSELF. I TOLD YOU HE WAS SPECIAL BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME

mr.snuggles: oh yeah, i love hiram! He's the best! And his family is mean to him!

sierra.keller: Hiram... do you need to see a therapist

mr.snuggles: NO I DON'T

mr.snuggles: I mean... NO HE DOESN'T

hiramlodge: YEAH

alicesmith: wow hiram... you're not ok

hiramlodge: I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

hiramlodge left the conversation

mr.snuggles: ME NEITHER

mr.snuggles left the conversation

mrs.lodge: my husband is not ok, is he?

alicesmith: nope